4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

floridays

Atlanta looking good tonight 20 minutes after curfew.
Streets are deserted except for police, DNR agents on ATVs, State Patrol police and National Guard.

And a whole bunch of photographers!

Night is young though ...
Well, maybe the dastardly Covid will help keep these law abiding citizens home.

Said tongue in cheek friend'EM

It will be fine

What if he was distracted by all the people on the other side of the road and figured it was his lucky day with the open highway? We don’t know how far ahead he could see. Hopefully, he had a dash cam.
9CA4FA30-8AD6-47FD-ABB1-705102173077.jpeg

That’s the view from the exit before where he drove into the crowd. The next exit sign is the one on the video. Clear day, straight away. I find the idea that it was an accident hard to believe.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
View attachment 297668
That’s the view from the exit before where he drove into the crowd. The next exit sign is the one on the video. Clear day, straight away. I find the idea that it was an accident hard to believe.
I’ll wait to see if he had a dash cam or an in cab cam before condemning him. If they show it was intentional then yeah, guilty. If he doesn’t have either, he’s in deep doo doo.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
People in Washington DC are going to die tonight. They’re really going to test the security around the White House and get shot. There are already fires burning nearby.