4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

It will be fine

For anyone thinking that this is strictly racism, I suggest watching videos on youtube of the HOARDS of so called "Sovereign Citizens" who are white, getting their a**es handed to them by the police in every single video where they refuse to follow basic instructions. No rioting follows, no looting, just a good old fashioned a**-whipping followed by the inevitable jail-sentence.

The land of make-believe, where you just follow whatever rules you feel like.
Most people talking about police reform aren’t concerned about race. Police reform is in everyone’s best interest. Americans don’t like the state violently enforcing its will on the populace. Police need the consent of the governed to function properly, they’ve lost that consent.

JJinVA

Most people talking about police reform aren’t concerned about race. Police reform is in everyone’s best interest. Americans don’t like the state violently enforcing its will on the populace. Police need the consent of the governed to function properly, they’ve lost that consent.

I dont necessarily want to live in a police state either. I just think that the problem-solving of the black community at large is, at best, schizophrenic. I mean, doing away with the police entirely isnt really a solution, its an emotional response.

I think that a real solution would be, federal oversight where, officers have their records audited. If they have a certain number of violent incidents that we're deemed excessive or were questionable, they get let go.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
they dont want police reform anymore, they want no police, learn the difference

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Police have not lost that consent.

Here's an idea.
Teach these thugs to do what the police tell them to. George Floyd is dead because of his own stupid decisions.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think we'd end up with some real life "Batman's" if the police got removed. Either that or some extremely drunk and rowdy rednecks with shotguns who lost all give af...
nope you will just end up with a lot more dead people, citzens will get guns in droves and shoot to kill

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Unfortunately yes. Unfortunately you have to obey a police officer even if you think they are wrong.

Have your day in court. When I was young my Dad told me never argue with a man with a badge and gun and who can take your freedom away.

pretty good advice imo.
Nothing worse than being 'Dead Right'!

death3.jpg

JJinVA

Im certain the problem here is, these people have never lived in a system where there WAS no police presence. They stroll up to Walmart to go buy some Cheetos, never realizing that just minutes before they arrived, the police were arresting someone who was whacked out on meth and had a gun on them. They stroll up into the store without a care in the world because it wasnt their problem to deal with.

The influx of "problems to deal with" would increase exponentially without a police presence, and then it WILL be their problem to deal with, every hour, of every day. And THAT :censored2: will get old in the first week lol. Believe it. Im actually kind of looking forward to the results of this experiment just because I know how hysterical its going to be.

UPSER1987

Unfortunately yes. Unfortunately you have to obey a police officer even if you think they are wrong.

Have your day in court. When I was young my Dad told me never argue with a man with a badge and gun and who can take your freedom away.

pretty good advice imo.

That’s too easy. Nobody is going to disrespect me without at least telling me the charge. Can’t arrest then harass then kill someone because they are a minority...that’s the issue now. White folks don’t understand that. Cops aren’t minority friendly.

UPSER1987

I dont necessarily want to live in a police state either. I just think that the problem-solving of the black community at large is, at best, schizophrenic. I mean, doing away with the police entirely isnt really a solution, its an emotional response.

I think that a real solution would be, federal oversight where, officers have their records audited. If they have a certain number of violent incidents that we're deemed excessive or were questionable, they get let go.
Certain number is one lol. Not 19 like this last clown.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So now that their city council is disbanding the police, they will back down and say nevermind?
You mean the liberals don't want to compromise at all?
They're just saying they do to get us to move to the left?
They plan on demanding even more after we give them their current demands?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

vantexan

In some places. Most Americans know that the police are essential to their security. When that fellow was waving a chainsaw around and yelling racial slurs who did the rioters call? The police. If a man is away from home and someone is breaking in who does the wife call if there's no police to rush to her aid? Left up to liberals she wouldn't even have a gun to defend herself.