4 Minneapolis officers fired in death of black man

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Correct. Once they have a person detained, they almost always tell them immediately the reason and what crime they are suspected of committing.
If a cop wants to cuff me I understand it's because he doesn't feel safe, and I don't need to know why.

Maybe I match the description of someone who committed a crime in the area. Some time spent in cuffs is a minor inconvenience.

Some people have such a chip on their shoulder about authority figures they make things harder than they have to be on everyone.

JJinVA

Your example is akin to your supervisor coming to you and firing you for no reason, walking you out the door and not telling why. If you are that passive, you got bigger issues bud.

Fair enough. But you know where we differ? You would swing on the supervisor, call him a racist, probably go burn down a 7/11. Whereas I would walk off the property, call the big dawg union rep, file a grievance for harassment (or whatever other recourse was available), and have that supervisor fired.

Do you see the difference in approaches here? lol One is sustainable, one is not. One is an inconvenience, one is criminal.

Last edited:

UPSER1987

Fair enough. But you know where we differ? You would swing on the supervisor, call him a racist, probably go burn down a 7/11. Whereas I would walk off the property, call the big dawg union rep, file a grievance for harassment (or whatever other recourse was available), and have that supervisor fired.

Do you see the difference in approaches here? lol One is sustainable, one is not. One is an inconvenience, one is criminal.

Lol....you DO realize the protesters are all races right? You make it seem it’s only black folk out there.

But this problem didn’t just happen two weeks ago...a lot of minorities have tried the passive route...it become more than an inconvenience...it becomes life threatening. And people are tired of it.

I suggested to another poster. When you aren’t on BC, give this a read.
BF12E1BC-E55C-41F8-911B-25689F7A77F3.jpeg

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I certainly don't approve of the behavior of the police in this video.

I certainly also don't understand the correlation of the video to what I posted and to which you responded with a post containing this video.
It's called the shotgun effect. Open the choke and see what falls...or limps.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Im certain the problem here is, these people have never lived in a system where there WAS no police presence. They stroll up to Walmart to go buy some Cheetos, never realizing that just minutes before they arrived, the police were arresting someone who was whacked out on meth and had a gun on them. They stroll up into the store without a care in the world because it wasnt their problem to deal with.

The influx of "problems to deal with" would increase exponentially without a police presence, and then it WILL be their problem to deal with, every hour, of every day. And THAT :censored2: will get old in the first week lol. Believe it. Im actually kind of looking forward to the results of this experiment just because I know how hysterical its going to be.
Buy CCI stock.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
That’s too easy. Nobody is going to disrespect me without at least telling me the charge. Can’t arrest then harass then kill someone because they are a minority...that’s the issue now. White folks don’t understand that. Cops aren’t minority friendly.
But many of the police force are

Black.

Now.

Last edited:

JJinVA

Lol....you DO realize the protesters are all races right? You make it seem it’s only black folk out there.

But this problem didn’t just happen two weeks ago...a lot of minorities have tried the passive route...it become more than an inconvenience...it becomes life threatening. And people are tired of it.

View attachment 298727

I can tell by your writings that your mind is made up; you're gonna be a perpetual-victim who Father Time drags through this world by the ankles instead of walking upright like a responsible man. And that's your choice. We, also, are equally tired of that

Poop Head

Judge me.

View attachment 298727
As long as there are different races, there will be racism. Have a great evening

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I can tell by your writings that your mind is made up; you're gonna be a perpetual-victim who Father Time drags through this world by the ankles instead of walking upright like a responsible man. And that's your choice. We, also, are equally tired of that
It's funny you mention this. all you people trying to change each others minds.

has that ever been done on the brown cafe?

PT Car Washer

If a cop wants to cuff me I understand it's because he doesn't feel safe, and I don't need to know why.

Maybe I match the description of someone who committed a crime in the area. Some time spent in cuffs is a minor inconvenience.

Some people have such a chip on their shoulder about authority figures they make things harder than they have to be on everyone.
The Jews in Germany had the same attitude in the 1930's. I am just glad that you and your kind were not around during the founding of our country.