Abortion

Box Ox

Good question .
If you don't go with that though, as far as I know, you gotta go with it all came from nothing. I can't do it.

Faith overrides science simply because science is not yet able to offer its own explanation?

Thousands of years ago, when scientific practices were not yet a thing, faith was used to explain what nothing else could. Why the sun rose and set. Why the stars are in the sky. But it didn’t make faith-based assumptions any more factually correct than they are today. Origin of the universe included.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There is no faith or science involved .
There are two answers and only two answers when you think about origin.
You either believe it all came to be by a Creator or you believe it all came from nothing.

I don't know of any other option.

BrownFlush

Uh, in your view time didn’t exist until it was created. There wasn’t a bazillion years, your god exists beyond time remember? Totally absurd.
Hard to think eternal. It has no time.It cannot be measured. Pretty tough for my finite mind.
Time can and has been measured in the physical realm .

What's really absurd is watching you dance around the only two answers of how it all began.

BrownFlush

I believe we don't know where it came from.
Can something can from nothing?
Simple logic demands this does not and cannot happen regardless of how much time you give the nothing to be something.

If you don't buy something can come from nothing -- then that something has to have been created and or made.( something that has never existed is created )
If something is created or made, simple logic demands that there must be a creator or maker.

Again, I don't know of anything else out there. You?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Forget the world. I'm asking in your terms of your life.
When did your life begin?
There is the obvious opening for a new criteria.
One can't remember events that happened before they were approximately 3-4 years old.
The brain changes how it remember's experiences around 4.7 years of age.

Consequently, 'life' is not a viable and reliable criteria ... what is a better criteria for determining when a human baby becomes sentient?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There are two answers and only two answers.
1) You believe something can come from nothing. LOL
Or 2) You believe that there was something that has always been and always will be ( an eternal being ) that was and is the creator of all things.
Create means that it never existed but now does.
False Dichotomy!