Abortion

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If there was a Big Bang .. what ever the components and gases were there and in place to cause the big bang did not come from nothing.
That's correct ... our universe existed as pure energy until the Big Bang!

hqdefault.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And what?
What is the origin of the gases and components ? If you could know where they came from..next question.. where did that come from? Keep asking the question.

Search it to the end. You will have one of two answers when you get there.
A Creator or it all came from nothing.

Box Ox

You don't know if something cannot come from nothing?
Ok.

I don't know that it did come from nothing or that it could not have come from nothing because I don't know what I don't know. That lack of knowledge won't persuade me to take the easy way out and assume that a sky daddy wearing a robe must have made it all happen. I won't resort to the same kind of superstitious reasoning to explain it that sheep herders did 2,000 years ago.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't know that it did come from nothing or that it could not have come from nothing because I don't know what I don't know. That lack of knowledge won't persuade me to take the easy way out and assume that a sky daddy wearing a robe must have made it all happen. I won't resort to the same kind of superstitious reasoning to explain it that sheep herders did 2,000 years ago.
It wasn't sheep herders that developed the reasonings.
It was he high-priests that developed all these entities and relationship theories.
Sort of like the college professors that BS our kids these days.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There are multiple alternatives ... perhaps an infinite number.
Just because you can't envision them is irrelevant except when you express your ignorance.
Patience Gawd ... Please!

OK ... I though it was obvious but you includes me and all other humans.
We can't handle the truth!

Last edited:

BrownFlush

The order and design of the universe and the human body is only superstitious in that it demands a designer and maker.
But, that's my choice of the two.
If it makes more sense to you that it all came from nothing and then after that time and chance made things like they are..okey dokey. Choices is what its all about.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The order and design of the universe and the human body is only superstitious in that it demands a designer and maker.
But, that's my choice of the two.
If it makes more sense to you that it all came from nothing and then after that time and chance made things like they are..okey dokey.

Choices is what its all about.

Box Ox

Yours must be it all came from nothing cause you have nothing else.

I think attributing anything to an act of a god just because it can't be explained at present is a position of weakness in itself. If I say "I don't know", and you say "I have faith", you haven't come any closer to a reasonable explanation for something than I have.

BrownFlush

I think attributing anything to an act of a god just because it can't be explained at present is a position of weakness in itself. If I say "I don't know", and you say "I have faith", you haven't come any closer to a reasonable explanation for something than I have.
I never said anything about faith.
I know this, If it was made, it had a maker. Faith has nothing to do with that statement.