Abortion

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A great day for the american women in this country this morning as the SCOTUS crap cans the TEXAS law and ANY similiar laws on the books in other states.

The repressive laws passed by the idiots in texas finally got tossed out by the SCOTUS this morning and that doesnt give hope to pro lifers trying to stop it.

Supreme Court Strikes Down Strict Abortion Law

Great thread! It ends with a major victory for the pro choice forces in this country!

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
A friend sent this to me on Myspace. I just don't see how a doctor could do these things.

It's a baby not a choice!!!!

If you're gonna act like an adult by having sex, then be prepared to handle the consequences

Think before you act

In September 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years of experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic

Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn't think this assignment would be a problem

She was wrong

This is what Nurse Shafer saw:

"I stood at the doctor's side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby's heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby's body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby's body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby's head, and the baby's arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby's brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic.

But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy

It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen

But what about if the baby had been aborted at a younger age.. say 6 weeks? When the baby is this young, doctors use the Saline Method, where they inject a salty saline solution into the mother's womb. You would think it would just poison the baby, but it actually burns it to death. Even though the baby is so young, on ultrasounds of the abortion, the fetus is seen pulling away from the poison as it is injected.. obviously wanting to stay alive.(The baby is intelligent enough to move away from the pain..but the child can't escape it)

Think about that before you say that unborn children can't feel pain

PASS THIS ON IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG

Life is life, no matter how small

A baby cries for it's first and last time when it's aborted.

You can deny it, but its true

A baby is a living thing

ITS A BABY, NOT A CHOICE!
Repost this with the title: "It's a Baby not a choice

IF YOU CAN SIT THERE AND READ THIS WITHOUT IT BRINGING PAIN IN YOUR HEART OR A TEAR TO YOUR EYE THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE HERE EITHER

The SUPREME COURT just ruled that an abortion is a CHOICE and YOU have nothing to say about it.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

The SUPREME COURT just ruled that an abortion is a CHOICE and YOU have nothing to say about it.

TOS.
Oh I do have something to say about it. It's murder whether you, or any judges, like it or not.

I have to say, I find it interesting when men try to dictate exactly what and when women can do with their bodies.

Systems of control.
I find it interesting that ANYONE can casually justify killing a baby.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
So if a woman decides to abort ,,, this is ok !!!
But one minute after baby is born, she decides to strangle him/ her to death , and now it's murder??? What's the difference ??? Am I missing something here?? To me , ITS THE SAME THING

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Supreme Court has only authority here ,, there
is a higher judge to answer to some day ,,

Ya, I am sure they have a special place in space camp, where they segregate women who had abortions. Then they put them in space ships and send them back to earth and underground into abortion prison.

Sounds logical.

TOS.

BrownArmy

...I find it interesting that ANYONE can casually justify killing a baby.

You're mistaken.

No one that's gone through an abortion 'casually' justified ending that potential life.

Likely it was a heart-rending decision that will stick with that individual for the rest of their lives.

On the other side, I find it interesting that pro-life individuals also seem to be anti-contraception, anti-sex-education, anti-poverty abatement measures, anti- basically anything that would lift women out of situations where they are at the most risk for unplanned pregnancies.

In which case, STFU.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Seems to me the poorest people tend to have more children than the ones who can afford them ,, but hey , if my taxes go up a bit to save some , so be it , or better yet , more free birth control

BrownArmy

Seems to me the poorest people tend to have more children than the ones who can afford them ,, but hey , if my taxes go up a bit to save some , so be it , or better yet , more free birth control

By your previous posts, I will simply assume that you supported policies that restricted basic health-care information for the most vulnerable among us.

Please inform me if I'm incorrect.

Here's the problem with enforcing an 'abstinence' policy, or restricting basic sex-education for our students, or restricting basic health-care rights for indigent women:

YOU'VE CREATED THE MONSTER YOU ARE CURRENTLY DECRYING.

-09[8pt5 ~q1