About time they got caught!

LeadBelly

Banned
So you are condoning the alleged criminal behavior detailed in the complaint?

I do find it surprising that there has been nothing on this in the main stream media.
Dave it's all a bogus charge. A rouge turd made it up. It a frivolous charge and this guy will be prosecuted for it. Mark my words. Some people do this stuff. Men didn't and I hope multiple people get sues. This story is not even a credible story and should not be even on this site.

Spongebob1

I still have to question the timing. Until I see official indictments, this sounds like good old fashioned dirty politics. Not saying H wouldn't do the same thing. It doesn't pass the smell test

Sent using BrownCafe App

You talk about the "timing" ...really?....they have been working on this case since 2014,..... R.A did his dirty crap in 2013 & 14,.... I wished they would have released this back in the summer, it would of been more damaging to their campaign, it comes out after the ballots been out 3 weeks!

Brown Spider

Dave it's all a bogus charge. A rouge turd made it up. It a frivolous charge and this guy will be prosecuted for it. Mark my words. Some people do this stuff. Men didn't and I hope multiple people get sues. This story is not even a credible story and should not be even on this site.
Good luck with that argument! BTW...what exactly is a "rouge turd"?

Spongebob1

You should read it LeadBell2.0 they have been investigating K.H for long time, and R.A.. don't think this is gonna be over to soon, I think more are gonna fall,
Leaving Facebook...

^^^^^^^ just click on the link, 12 pages there, there is another report that's 42 pages,

LeadBelly

Banned
You should read it LeadBell2.0 they have been investigating K.H for long time, and R.A.. don't think this is gonna be over to soon, I think more are gonna fall,
Leaving Facebook...

^^^^^^^ just click on the link, 12 pages there, there is another report that's 42 pages,
I've read The Who thing bobby plus a lot of other stuff. I'm telling you it's bullcrap and it will all come out. Nothing gonna happen. Watch. Mark my words.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_7300.PNG
It's all coming out. Anyone that want some documented pm me

Last edited: