Air conditioning

Appvol

One of the main reason I would like to see A/C in the truck is when it rains you shut the doors A/C would be nice to have to keep the windows from fogging up. Don’t like leaving the door open or window to let rain blow in the cab.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One of the main reason I would like to see A/C in the truck is when it rains you shut the doors A/C would be nice to have to keep the windows from fogging up. Don’t like leaving the door open or window to let rain blow in the cab.
Nice try, still not getting it.

JustDeliverIt

I, by no means, live in the hottest part of the country. We get hot, humid days here where a/c would be nice but both doors open suffice. If they are going to put a/c anywhere (and I don’t believe it will ever happen) it should be the back of the truck. Hell, just ventilate the back properly to allow air to flow through while we drive would be a massive help. But we can’t even get them to do that.

Appvol

Nice try, still not getting it.

ace-ventura-pet-detective.gif

drenched

How about instead of a.c. having Brown vests based on the Amazon driver summer uniform design. Their stuff looks like it's better for the hot weather