Air conditioning

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you can view peoples lack of faith in their lack of ability to imagine or take action for a better world
Go imagine somewhere else.
01D2CBD0-8E81-43A5-BF06-5B269832F65A.gif

drenched

A driver had the bulkhead door open and their handcart flew up into the cab smashing the driver in the face. That was what I was told many years ago.
I find that hard to believe based on physics unless it was some big accident where the truck kept rolling over. Basically if you slam on the brakes then there is a straight forward force

drenched

money spent on ac is money that cant go to shareholders. they are not spending the money on you, theyre spending it on themselves.

You are at work 40 hours a week. do you want to suffer lol?
I get a paycheck from UPS so they are spending some money on me.

I work twilight pt and have unloaded the trucks and have delivered seasonal

With me the heat isn't really suffering. When it's hot I drink water and dress light and shower after work. Its really all good. No different really than outdoor summer sports practices when I was in school. I'm also sort of into going green so thats another reason I'm not into ac

I can understand that somebody else may think different about how important a.c. is and thats cool but I think its wrong to think getting a.c. won't cost workers and also the environment something

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I find that hard to believe based on physics unless it was some big accident where the truck kept rolling over. Basically if you slam on the brakes then there is a straight forward force
Follow the science. I guess a handcart couldn't go flying into the cab, bounce off the dash and then hit the service provider in the face? Doesn't defy the laws of physics.

rickyb

I get a paycheck from UPS so they are spending some money on me.

I work twilight pt and have unloaded the trucks and have delivered seasonal

With me the heat isn't really suffering. When it's hot I drink water and dress light and shower after work. Its really all good. No different really than outdoor summer sports practices when I was in school. I'm also sort of into going green so thats another reason I'm not into ac

I can understand that somebody else may think different about how important a.c. is and thats cool but I think its wrong to think getting a.c. won't cost workers and also the environment something
UPS is part of the problem. they distribute throw away culture which is unsustainable and its the economy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Follow the science. I guess a handcart couldn't go flying into the cab, bounce off the dash and then hit the service provider in the face? Doesn't defy the laws of physics.
If a dwarf was driving, then it might hit him in the face. Otherwise, I don’t see it.