Alison vs Mitch

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
On the contrary, he has systematically dedicated the last several years to eliminating the word "redskins" from the NFL. I cannot think of any other braver cause!
I cannot think of a bigger waste of time.
And apparently the American people think that too.

Ron Carey lives on

53 million can buy you whatever you want. Including a 36 year senate seat. Koch bros win again. Sometimes Union members have to lose some things to get fired up and mobilze concentrate on pro-worker legislation. Smurf you called Mitch a " nimrod" a couple of weeks ago?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

53 million can buy you whatever you want. Including a 36 year senate seat. Koch bros win again. Sometimes Union members have to lose some things to get fired up and mobilze concentrate on pro-worker legislation. Smurf you called Mitch a " nimrod" a couple of weeks ago?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Union members are already losing that something. It's their families healthcare benefits. In fact it's why I and many other union members that I know turned out to vote yesterday.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Union members are already losing that something. It's their families healthcare benefits. In fact it's why I and many other union members that I know turned out to vote yesterday.[/quote

Walker increased the cost of health care for many worker. How does voting this idiot back in save workers from increased healthcare costs? It's a great day to be a rich white guy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Really most expensive campaign was run by the dem in North Carolina that lost I believe.

Atomic_Smurf

Tough day for taxpayer subsidized drug addicted Democrats in Wisconsin today.

Attachments

• 1415203656283.jpg
    1415203656283.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 139

brett636

After all the cheer leading and hollering there was in this thread for Allison you would have thought it would have at least been a close race. This was the first race called of the night. Not even 10 minutes after the polls closed it was announced Mitch McConnell won re-election. Now doesn't that make those Allison Grimes cheerleaders feel pretty stupid right now? Now don't get me wrong I still think McConnell is a dirt bag who I wish had lost his primary, but Allison Grimes was every bit of a Communist so the choice on who needed to win was pretty simple.

Brown Spider

After all the cheer leading and hollering there was in this thread for Allison you would have thought it would have at least been a close race. This was the first race called of the night. Not even 10 minutes after the polls closed it was announced Mitch McConnell won re-election. Now doesn't that make those Allison Grimes cheerleaders feel pretty stupid right now? Now don't get me wrong I still think McConnell is a dirt bag who I wish had lost his primary, but Allison Grimes was every bit of a Communist so the choice on who needed to win was pretty simple.

Wow! The Secretary of State in Kentucky is a Communist? Looks like Joe McCarthy is alive and well! On with the witch hunt!

Atomic_Smurf

Wow! The Secretary of State in Kentucky is a Communist? Looks like Joe McCarthy is alive and well! On with the witch hunt!
It's no secret anymore. They call themselves progressives and preach the merits of communism without ever saying the word. President Obama was raised by his communist grandparents. His parents were communists and met in a class learning to speak Russian during the height of the Cold War. Obama's mentor, Frank Marshall Davis was a card carrying member of Communist Party USA. Sure we can call them progressives but "Commie" is much more fun to say and anyone that supports Obama's agenda deserves to wear that title.

MAKAVELI

Banned
It's no secret anymore. They call themselves progressives and preach the merits of communism without ever saying the word. President Obama was raised by his communist grandparents. His parents were communists and met in a class learning to speak Russian during the height of the Cold War. Obama's mentor, Frank Marshall Davis was a card carrying member of Communist Party USA. Sure we can call them progressives but "Commie" is much more fun to say and anyone that supports Obama's agenda deserves to wear that title.
If you can call democrats and progressives commies then we can call you fascists.;)