Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

So they don't buy car insurance then either? Clueless.

I guess they carry a roll of bills in case they have an accident.
The truly wealthy still won't carry health insurance. They'll pay the Obama fine & go on. Health insurance is for people that can't afford a catastrophic illness or injury. Car insurance is designed to cover not just you but the other guy as well. Now that I think about it, they are now more similar under Obamacare. Only difference is now the other guy is covered by raising your premiums & providing him subsidized insurance.

Atomic_Smurf

TOS, Obama denied in the 2012 presidential debate that he sought a Status of Forces Agreement with Maliki. You are telling us Maliki was to blame. Maybe Obama didn't get the Status of Forces Agreement for the same reason I didn't get a pizza delivered to my house last night. I didn't want one & made no effort. Actually there is no maybe about it. Leon Panetta has confirmed that the president did not want one.

Attachments

• 1415806383400.jpg
    1415806383400.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, Obama denied in the 2012 presidential debate that he sought a Status of Forces Agreement with Maliki. You are telling us Maliki was to blame. Maybe Obama didn't get the Status of Forces Agreement for the same reason I didn't get a pizza delivered to my house last night. I didn't want one & made no effort. Actually there is no maybe about it. Leon Panetta has confirmed that the president did not want one.

Dude, you are hopeless. Ridiculous comparisions and yet somehow, when asked to directly answer a series of questions, you have no answers but the same old tired "deflections" that you believe allow you to escape the conversation.

What I "asked" you to do, was watch the documentary, watch how AL MALIKI was executing people under our watch and asked YOURSELF "do i really understand what is going on in Iraq to cause ISIS to be formed?"

You can evade the facts all you want, and use "sound bites" to suffice as knowledge, but like Av8, youll turn into a military windbag.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

By the way, the MEME you posted with the BUSH quote is NOT ACCURATE. Its been edited. Look up what he really said, then ask yourself if you have been duped.

TOS.

Atomic_Smurf

By the way, the MEME you posted with the BUSH quote is NOT ACCURATE. Its been edited. Look up what he really said, then ask yourself if you have been duped.

TOS.
Anything spoken you would like to add to the George Bush meme? His additional words only complement the accuracy of his prediction. Heres the article & another quote for your enjoyment. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ed-eerily-accurate-warning-about-iraq-unrest/

"To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready … would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous." -George W. Bush

Let me know where we've been "duped" because it looks pretty clear to me.

Atomic_Smurf

Dude, you are hopeless. Ridiculous comparisions and yet somehow, when asked to directly answer a series of questions, you have no answers but the same old tired "deflections" that you believe allow you to escape the conversation.

What I "asked" you to do, was watch the documentary, watch how AL MALIKI was executing people under our watch and asked YOURSELF "do i really understand what is going on in Iraq to cause ISIS to be formed?"

You can evade the facts all you want, and use "sound bites" to suffice as knowledge, but like Av8, youll turn into a military windbag.

TOS.
I don't think anyone wants to watch your Isis recruitment video/documentary except possibly RonCarry who after last week's election is looking to start a new life. Why are you defending terrorists & child murderers for their actions? RonCarry these are your people. Look who they defend. Does TOS make you proud to be a liberal?

Attachments

• 1415831470332.jpg
    1415831470332.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 158

Ron Carey lives on

Questioning patriotism. A new low on brown cafe. You know absolutely nothing about me or my family or our service to this country. Smurf and others that take their opinions from right wing radio are puppets that can't think for themselves. Anti-union, anti-democrat, cause Hannity says so. Pathetic and shameful

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

TOS thinks everyone should watch his video & then embrace these terrorists as the rape & murder innocent women & children because...because Bush.

Ron Carey lives on

To respond to you smurf is to give in to your sick, pathetic enjoyment of classifying all union members and democrats into you fantasy. Im done

Sent using BrownCafe App

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anything spoken you would like to add to the George Bush meme? His additional words only complement the accuracy of his prediction. Heres the article & another quote for your enjoyment. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ed-eerily-accurate-warning-about-iraq-unrest/

"To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we are ready … would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous." -George W. Bush

Let me know where we've been "duped" because it looks pretty clear to me.

In this quote, which I know very well, and was referring to it when I posted, is REFERRING TO AL QAEDA and not ISIS.

Your meme, leaves out AL QAEDA and implies BUSH was some kind of visionary, having eyes to see ISIS rise from the ashes of our mission accomplished.

BUSH was correct though, MASS KILLINGS, you know the ones, the hundreds that AL MALIKI was doing, did lead to a rise of a hostile force in IRAQ.

Heck, maybe he was a visonary after all?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't think anyone wants to watch your Isis recruitment video/documentary except possibly RonCarry who after last week's election is looking to start a new life. Why are you defending terrorists & child murderers for their actions? RonCarry these are your people. Look who they defend. Does TOS make you proud to be a liberal?

What makes a documentary that I linked a Recruitment video?? Do you realize that the "owner" of this very site posted the SAME video herself??

Was she also trying to promote the idea of joining ISIS??

What is it about education that YOU and others find so hard to understand??

Why are you afraid to spend 40 minutes learning about the realities of IRAQ vs. just posting convenient sound bites that make you sound like a Fox news parrot??

TOS.

Atomic_Smurf

In this quote, which I know very well, and was referring to it when I posted, is REFERRING TO AL QAEDA and not ISIS.

Your meme, leaves out AL QAEDA and implies BUSH was some kind of visionary, having eyes to see ISIS rise from the ashes of our mission accomplished.

BUSH was correct though, MASS KILLINGS, you know the ones, the hundreds that AL MALIKI was doing, did lead to a rise of a hostile force in IRAQ.

Heck, maybe he was a visonary after all?

TOS.
Isis , al-qaeda, Hamas they are all Muslims that love to kill non Muslims. No telling what they will decide to call themselves in the future. Bush said terrorists, & he was correct & the semi-retired Nobel peace prize winning war time president was wrong.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

Questioning patriotism. A new low on brown cafe. You know absolutely nothing about me or my family or our service to this country. Smurf and others that take their opinions from right wing radio are puppets that can't think for themselves. Anti-union, anti-democrat, cause Hannity says so. Pathetic and shameful

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not questioning your patriotism, just your intelligence, your ability to rationalize right from wrong & the truth from a lie.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

To respond to you smurf is to give in to your sick, pathetic enjoyment of classifying all union members and democrats into you fantasy. Im done

Sent using BrownCafe App
Never said all union members were Democrats. Many of them have enough common sense to know better. In fact I'm often proud of how conservative many my fellow workers really are. It is our leadership that fails to reflect our values.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Isis , al-qaeda, Hamas they are all Muslims that love to kill non Muslims. No telling what they will decide to call themselves in the future. Bush said terrorists, & he was correct & the semi-retired Nobel peace prize winning war time president was wrong.

Spoken like you have been in a closet all your life and only came out to watch one segment of fox news.

ISIS, is killing NON SUNNI's.

They are killing SHIA's, who are also muslims. They are killing those who are not SUNNI in the areas.

BUSH in that speech/qoute/meme, was Talking DIRECTLY about Al Qaeda and NOT terrorists. That's an exaggeration made by the right wing and the talking heads on fox news.

His comments are memorialized very distinctly. Right wing sources are extrapolating what they want out of the quote, then changing the intention for people like you who refuse to learn what is really going on.

Unfortunately, stuff like that works on people.

I dont understand what is so hard about understanding what is really going on in IRAQ? What are you afraid of learning?

Is it that all the stuff you say would look foolish, if you had to agree?

TOS.

Atomic_Smurf

Spoken like you have been in a closet all your life and only came out to watch one segment of fox news.

ISIS, is killing NON SUNNI's.

They are killing SHIA's, who are also muslims. They are killing those who are not SUNNI in the areas.

TOS.

And they are only butchering children in front of their parents on the days that end in Y. Everyone in the area should find that as a comfort.