Alison vs Mitch

Atomic_Smurf

I'm pretty sure the village idiot that had the biggest terror attack in US history, 2 unnecessary wars where thousands of American lives were lost and the biggest economic crisis since the great depression, all during his presidency, owns that title.;)
Do you find it a bit ironic that the guy who said Bush was wrong for sending troops to Iraq & pulled them out is now sending troops to Iraq? Lol. He took credit for ending the war & when our gains were being lost to Isis decided that ending the war wasn't ever his decision.

MAKAVELI

Do you find it a bit ironic that the guy who said Bush was wrong for sending troops to Iraq & pulled them out is now sending troops to Iraq? Lol. He took credit for ending the war & when our gains were being lost to Isis decided that ending the war wasn't ever his decision.
I find it ironic that we should have never been there in the first place. Oh I forgot you can add not finding Osama Bin Laden for 7 years after 9/11 and reading The Pet Goat while we're being attacked to the list as to why Bush was the worst president in US history.

novadriver

I find it ironic that we should have never been there in the first place. Oh I forgot you can add not finding Osama Bin Laden for 7 years after 9/11 and reading The Pet Goat while we're being attacked to the list as to why Bush was the worst president in US history.
one of the bushes owns or ran the security firm for the trade centers... ..... PLANE, MUST, HIT, STEEL

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am glad Sadam is gone. Iraq was rebuilding until Obama pulled our troops out before Iraq was ready to defend itself.
But I do fInd it ironic that some people will blame Bush and never Obama, even when they did the same exact thing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I am glad Sadam is gone. Iraq was rebuilding until Obama pulled our troops out before Iraq was ready to defend itself.
But I do fInd it ironic that some people will blame Bush and never Obama, even when they did the same exact thing.

What is it about "FACTS" on Iraq that escape you?

"Iraq was rebuilding"... really? Lets see if how that is working out....

Before we attacked, Saddam Hussein was indescriminately killing Shia people, imprisoning them, executing them and robbing them. Saddams bathist party was sunni and in charge.

Then, "WE" liberated them ( by Bush's) account, and installed a new government there. The USA held B.S. elections and placed Al Maliki in power who was a SHIA. IRAN's people are also SHIA and that naturally made IRAQ a new ally of IRAN.

This inclusive new government, created by BUSH and the war mongers gave AL Maliki unlimited power, so what does a person with unlimited power do??

Of course, he starts to imprison SUNNIS, he starts to execute them, he starts having men, women and children who live in sunni villages killed. He tries to hold on to power by killing those who oppose his ways.

The SUNNIS had to look for help and security and the SUNNI nations came to their aid by forming ISIS.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/rise-of-isis/

All you have to do is view it for yourself. Listen with both ears.

BUSH fixed NOTHING. BUSH made it worse. BUSH broke IRAQ and it will be our young men and women who will ultimately have to go back their and give their lives a second time for BUSH's first mistake in going there.

ALL "WE" did, was reverse roles, instead of Saddam killing his people, we installed Al Maliki to do the same but to other people.

ISIS has nothing to do with the USA or President Obama.

Leaving troops in IRAQ would NOT have stopped AL Maliki from becoming a ruthless murderer and ISIS would still have formed.

ISIS is OUR fault. OUR fault for allowing a hillybilly cowboy with ZERO experience to get us into a conflict we should have never started.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What is it about "FACTS" on Iraq that escape you?

"Iraq was rebuilding"... really? Lets see if how that is working out....

Before we attacked, Saddam Hussein was indescriminately killing Shia people, imprisoning them, executing them and robbing them. Saddams bathist party was sunni and in charge.

Then, "WE" liberated them ( by Bush's) account, and installed a new government there. The USA held B.S. elections and placed Al Maliki in power who was a SHIA. IRAN's people are also SHIA and that naturally made IRAQ a new ally of IRAN.

This inclusive new government, created by BUSH and the war mongers gave AL Maliki unlimited power, so what does a person with unlimited power do??

Of course, he starts to imprison SUNNIS, he starts to execute them, he starts having men, women and children who live in sunni villages killed. He tries to hold on to power by killing those who oppose his ways.

The SUNNIS had to look for help and security and the SUNNI nations came to their aid by forming ISIS.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/rise-of-isis/

All you have to do is view it for yourself. Listen with both ears.

BUSH fixed NOTHING. BUSH made it worse. BUSH broke IRAQ and it will be our young men and women who will ultimately have to go back their and give their lives a second time for BUSH's first mistake in going there.

ALL "WE" did, was reverse roles, instead of Saddam killing his people, we installed Al Maliki to do the same but to other people.

ISIS has nothing to do with the USA or President Obama.

Leaving troops in IRAQ would NOT have stopped AL Maliki from becoming a ruthless murderer and ISIS would still have formed.

ISIS is OUR fault. OUR fault for allowing a hillybilly cowboy with ZERO experience to get us into a conflict we should have never started.

TOS.
ISIS didn't become a problem until Obama pulled our troops out before Iraq was able to defend it self.
Why do you ALWAYS leave that little fact out?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ISIS didn't become a problem until Obama pulled our troops out before Iraq was able to defend it self.
Why do you ALWAYS leave that little fact out?

Again, if you watched the documentary, you would see how ISIS started and the reasons behind it.

Answer me this genius,

How did IRAQ's VICE PRESIDENT ( ALBAGDADDY) who we installed, go from being vice president of IRAQ to the head of ISIS if IRAQ was rebuilding???

Of course, i already know that YOU do not know.

Taking troops out had nothing to do with ISIS being started. Not that you will let go of that propaganda. Its not like you to educate yourself on an issue first.

Try watching the video.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

At 29 seconds of this video, OBAMA says, "IRAQ is not a perfect place".... "it has many challenges"...

Those are NOT our challenges. Those were IRAQS challenges.

Something you forget mr war monger.

We broke IRAQ, we got out because IRAQ wouldnt sign an "immunity" deal protecting our troops from prosecution.

Again, like brownstuff, you will leave the facts out of the equation.

Nobody said iraq was finished, rather, it wasnt our problem any longer.

There was no SOLUTION to what we did in iraq.

The answer now is break up Iraq into three countries. Kurds, Shia, Sunni and give them each autonomy over themselves.

Until then, we unleased a horror upon all iraqi citizens for years to come.

TOS.

Atomic_Smurf

TOS, you sound pretty sympathetic to Isis. These Muslims are cutting off the heads of children & burring people alive. Are you one of the rising number of Obama supporters that are signing up to join Isis in their jihad against the west?

Atomic_Smurf

I guess we all just need to watch TOS's video to understand why its OK to behave like animals & kill people with non-muslim beliefs. This is what a war on women looks like. Its not forcing people who work for catholic owned businesses to buy their own $10 birth control.

Attachments

• 1415617262810.jpg
    1415617262810.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 114

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS, you sound pretty sympathetic to Isis. These Muslims are cutting off the heads of children & burring people alive. Are you one of the rising number of Obama supporters that are signing up to join Isis in their jihad against the west?

My video? Sympathy? Again, another Mis informed politician.

The issue being discussed is how ISIS began. Before ISIS was killing anybody, the IRAQI government that "WE" installed was EXECUTING men women and children.

If you had watched the documentary, you would have seen this. Nobody supports ISIS or what they are doing, but you can however, understand how it started, who supports it and why its a growing problem, beyond the HYPE of the right wing propaganda like AV8 and Brownstuff would try to sell you.

ISIS isnt in a jihad against the west. They are in a state of creation, an islamic state that isnt controlled by the west.

They are not trying to get to the united states, but instead, trying to form a country based on extreme ideals, sort of like what Christians want to do to the united states.

Its a bad move, and it will eventually be put down, but in the meantime, it doesnt take away from how ISIS was created or who funded it.

Our "allies", Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Qatar, Libya, Jordan, Syria provided arms and money to ISIS cause.

Without this help, ISIS would have never got off the ground but they are all SUNNIs and they would come to the aid of the Sunni people being masacred by the new Iraqi government that we installed.

Its real easy to simply say that OBAMA taking out troops caused this, that makes a good sound bite, but those troops would have been stationed south of where ISIS is fighting, and if you think they could have just started shooting and ISIS would have run away, then you dont understand war.

Try watching the documentary, and understand where ISIS started and the motivations behind it.

Not that you will come to their aid, but to understand how it was created and why. Better to know your enemies then fool yourself into thinking something that isnt true.

TOS.

Atomic_Smurf

It all makes sense now TOS. I totally understand why Isis is enslaving women, executing non-muslims, butchering their children & parading around with toddlers heads on sticks. If more people only understood the rational behind their cause.

Atomic_Smurf

Mother's & their kids being enslaved & sold by isis to other Muslims but according to TOS America's the bad guy. We just don't understand.

Attachments

• 1415645763560.jpg
    1415645763560.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 1415645775898.jpg
    1415645775898.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 133