Amazon drivers and business stops

Est.1998

Lots of amazon commercials lately
why no UPS ones?
🧔✊
Lol, I rarely ever saw UPS commercials, past or present.
I think we get our advertising when you see our trucks in movies or wherever we're out driving people see that big 1-800-PICKUPS plastered on the back.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1602458440214.jpeg

Remember these things ?
🧔✊

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Hate to say I agree but I mentioned it once before that I had a bulk stop and dude came up while I was unloading it pushing a flat cart. I said "Hey man how ya doin?", thinking he was gonna help me unload, but he just looked at me, pushed the cart up in my way, as to suggest I put it on the cart, and then walked away. Didnt say anything. So I returned the :censored2: favor by placing all the packages NEXT to the cart. Havent seen him since. I work for UPS beesh not your loading dock. A simple, "hey Im good how about yourself" would have got me to comply but acknowledging my existence was asking too much of this cack so I went all-in

good, maybe the guy will learn to treat people the way he would like to be treated. I try to tell my idiot son this and he doesn’t get it, a crap attitude toward others brings crap onto yourself

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
good, maybe the guy will learn to treat people the way he would like to be treated. I try to tell my idiot son this and he doesn’t get it, a crap attitude toward others brings crap onto yourself

Sounds like YOU might be the problem or at least part of it

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Sounds like YOU might be the problem or at least part of it

for what? He is like most teens, thinks he knows better than his parents. Does decent for the most part in school but he gives off an awful attitude and body language at times.

ouanling

while were at it, i got a good one..

pickup at big box store

Knock/ring 10mins no answer, NOTHING.

come back an hour later, go to the front.. lady can't call the back herself, talks to manager. I ask "could they bring it to the front" See how i forgot please?
He smirks, asks me twice to say please. Then asks me who do i work for. Its not for UPS, he wants me to say for him, i say union.. he says no, i just stop talking. He says they'll open the back.

Drive to the back. I have a rental that day, no cart. Big boxes.. Do you guys have a cart? No but we can open the dock(the walkpath is like 50meters to my truck) so i back to the dock.. The dock is like 8feet tall, cant even jump in from the back of rental. The regular door is pretty far and locked again.. i wait there 5mins they all run away out of the warehouse..

7 packages... i left without them

yesterday 2 more pickups there, knocked 5mins no one again.. not going to the front again.

wonder how many days its going to take before someone at the center asks me whats up

Whither

Scofflaw
while were at it, i got a good one..

pickup at big box store

Knock/ring 10mins no answer, NOTHING.

come back an hour later, go to the front.. lady can't call the back herself, talks to manager. I ask "could they bring it to the front" See how i forgot please?
He smirks, asks me twice to say please. Then asks me who do i work for. Its not for UPS, he wants me to say for him, i say union.. he says no, i just stop talking. He says they'll open the back.

Drive to the back. I have a rental that day, no cart. Big boxes.. Do you guys have a cart? No but we can open the dock(the walkpath is like 50meters to my truck) so i back to the dock.. The dock is like 8feet tall, cant even jump in from the back of rental. The regular door is pretty far and locked again.. i wait there 5mins they all run away out of the warehouse..

7 packages... i left without them

yesterday 2 more pickups there, knocked 5mins no one again.. not going to the front again.

wonder how many days its going to take before someone at the center asks me whats up
CYA! Let your supe know what's going on!

allahuakbar

She/Her
today i was at an apartment complex, 3 separate buildings totaling about 450 apts. building 1 has the lockers, buildings 2 and 3 share the lockers in building 1. also, residents have to pay for lockers, if they don't pay then their name doesn't show up and you can't leave the pkg. oh, and for the final insult, there's roughly 30 lockers for 450 apts. i quit trying to use these lockers long ago, just resigned to walking them all off at least there's elevators.

anyway, after finishing the first building i get back to my pc to find an amazon van had parked directly in front of me, literally backed up to my front bumper leaving me with a back first exception to get out. alright well i've got two more bldgs to go and get started with the next. i will need multiple trips with it anyway because i've got a fake christmas tree, mattress, two desks and a shelving unit going to floors 3 and 4. as i'm walking to the elevator i pass the amazon guy studying the locker screen and as i pass him i mention it's faster to just walk them off. he was a fat guy though and would have none of that. i finish off that building and start the third and final one and he's still parked in front of me. as i'm getting finished stacking my cart he starts dragging a rectangular beach type tote with no wheels across the parking lot towards the building with the lockers and he tells me "i'm going to make these fit if it kills me"

i'm expecting to read his obituary tonight or tomorrow.
Just leave them all infront of the locker and scan them as individual stops. No need to over work yourself.

Est.1998

don't give me any ideas
When the lockers were full, FedEx and Amazon would just leave the people's pkgs right in front of the lockers.
Eventually a sign from the office went up requesting that parcels either be left inside the lockers or delivered to the residents doors.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
When the lockers were full, FedEx and Amazon would just leave the people's pkgs right in front of the lockers.
Eventually a sign from the office went up requesting that parcels either be left inside the lockers or delivered to the residents doors.

these lockers have signs posted, "no packages are to be left outside the lockers. any violations will be reported immediately" blah blah blah.

there are never any packages left outside the lockers, whether by ups, fedex or amazon. a different apartment complex i work on another route has lockers inside a locked room. when the lockers are full there are signs partitioning the room so you can leave packages for bldg 1 over there, bldg 2 over there etc. it's inside a locked room but i still think our mgmt would frown on that.