Amazon drivers and business stops

Est.1998

these lockers have signs posted, "no packages are to be left outside the lockers. any violations will be reported immediately" blah blah blah.

there are never any packages left outside the lockers, whether by ups, fedex or amazon. a different apartment complex i work on another route has lockers inside a locked room. when the lockers are full there are signs partitioning the room so you can leave packages for bldg 1 over there, bldg 2 over there etc. it's inside a locked room but i still think our mgmt would frown on that.
I don't understand why office won't allow us to deliver there and the residents can come get it from them. It's more secure, and i bet those who have an issue paying rent will straighten up quick if they want to order something.

myback

Deliver every package to the front door, every package. Your overtime will go thru the roof and then UPS mgmt will get involved. No complaints, use the methods, now it’s their problem.

myback

I once had the sup begging me to hurry up, how many more stops. 14 hours means 14 hours. Once you embrace their faulty logic and play by their rules, your untouchable.

Est.1998

Deliver every package to the front door, every package. Your overtime will go thru the roof and then UPS mgmt will get involved. No complaints, use the methods, now it’s their problem.
That might work at the hole in the wall hub you're at but at my hub, management would rather complain to their drivers why they are over allowed vs doing anything about it. Same issues no solutions for years. Things seem to have gotten worse actually. The only positive is those extra coins we all love so much.
🚚 ✊

ouanling

if i had to cross the lobby in half the rundown bull:censored2: apartement complex i hit everyday, id have ebola already

COVID is a life saver, buzz and leave it there or access point.