America the Beautiful

rickyb

this is zub's wife's car. she has buyers remorse

1625442675395.png

rickyb

You think you're mocking me, but when you have to ask random people on the internet for help snagging some poon, everything you say and do is self-mockery. You should really stop being so disrespectful to yourself. You can be better than that.
the scion iq car seats ur wife inserts ur children in also doubled as japanese torture devices in WW II

rickyb

You think you're mocking me, but when you have to ask random people on the internet for help snagging some poon, everything you say and do is self-mockery. You should really stop being so disrespectful to yourself. You can be better than that.
zub u need to learn self mockery and the art of not giving a :censored2: its liberating not to mention the ability to amuse oneself. as you can see in this thread i almost revealed the size of my giant long john donut.

i think ur too uptight

upschuck

zub u need to learn self mockery and the art of not giving a * its liberating not to mention the ability to amuse oneself. as you can see in this thread i almost revealed the size of my giant long john donut.

i think ur too uptight
I think you should take some of that 100k and help the less fortunate. That's what you want others to do.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
zub u need to learn self mockery and the art of not giving a * its liberating not to mention the ability to amuse oneself. as you can see in this thread i almost revealed the size of my giant long john donut.

i think ur too uptight

5 isn't that impressive, especially in centimeters.

Box Ox

i think ur too uptight

Trying to argue that you're just playing a clown on the internet and others should play along too, eh?