An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

Do you set the rules? Kick me off if I'm not supposed to be here. BTW my dispatcher told me yesterday that I'm the best PVD he's seen EVER. This was my goal. Nothing to do with money or needing a job. I wanted to take on the challenge (it IS challenging yes?) and see if I could do better than others which I have. This IS NOT bragging - just self fulfillment. Im sure I'll get flamed for this too. No problem. It's all about me for me.
You better go look at the mirror son. For being a newbie you sure do put out a lot of personal attacks and name calling.

quad decade guy

Way overreacting over one post? I don't get that?

Must be a snowflake?

ezgif-3-ab0bec973f.gif
I guess you're talking about the lady.

"Overreacting".....more narcissistic speak. Victim shaming.

Lot's of Youtube stuff on this. See if you recognize any of it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I believe personal attacks and name calling on the BC should be reported.

We're mostly adults here. We should be able to handle some name calling and personal attacks. I enjoy it when people do it to me, because I see it it as a green light to fire back. If it becomes a pattern of behavior directed at, or coming from a particular person, that needs to be throttled. If two are engaged in a back and forth, and neither complains about the way the other is treating them, then it shouldn't be an issue.

Integrity

Binge Poster
We're mostly adults here. We should be able to handle some name calling and personal attacks. I enjoy it when people do it to me, because I see it it as a green light to fire back. If it becomes a pattern of behavior directed at, or coming from a particular person, that needs to be throttled. If two are engaged in a back and forth, and neither complains about the way the other is treating them, then it shouldn't be an issue.
Your position on this matter appears to be in violation of BC TOS #6.

Shove it up your pie hole

😃

Integrity

Binge Poster
You're not getting it. It's like a celebrity roast. Making fun of each other all in good fun.

Sometimes some of the members forget that we used to busting each other's shops all in good fun and the newbies aren't quite ready for that
I have found that the motives of some of the “joking” to not be in good fun.

At times I have found this type of response to be a cover for bad character wanting to shift the blame to the rightly aggrieved party.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We may be the perfect example. I used to bust your chops hard because you were collecting rocks, then we had heated arguments over masks. I definitely learned to respect your point of view through all of this and appreciate you for it. Even though we don’t see eye To eye, neither ever cried to the powers that be.

I have found that the motives of some of the “joking” to not be in good fun.

At times I have found this type of response to be a cover for bad character wanting to shift the blame to the rightly aggrieved party.
I guess you are half correct is so many people are trolling and just trying to cause issues and sometimes other people are just trying to be funny

It's hard to judge somebody's contacts of a text or a post without hearing thirty actual voice and understanding the context of their reply