And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie and you say Harris shouldn't be trusted.
View attachment 493679

If we’re going to be honest, considering the actual definition of “derangement”, who actually is suffering from TDS? There’s a bunch of Trump supporters convinced that they’re “conservatives”! Wtf Freddie?!? All the true conservatives that are left have been run out of their party. It’s a populist cult of bitchiness aimed at the democratic political structure rather than the capitalist system that bought off the politicians.

Thats the real derangement.
No it isn’t. But I guess we all look the same to you,

No it isn’t. But I guess we all look the same to you, right?
How many black people did harris lock up in California for weed

Jkloc420

If we’re going to be honest, considering the actual definition of “derangement”, who actually is suffering from TDS? There’s a bunch of Trump supporters convinced that they’re “conservatives”! Wtf Freddie?!? All the true conservatives that are left have been run out of their party. It’s a populist cult of bitchiness aimed at the democratic political structure rather than the capitalist system that bought off the politicians.

Thats the real derangement.
Maybe so, but are vote didn't just get canceled by democrat elites doing a selection

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe so, but are vote didn't just get canceled by democrat elites doing a selection
If so, doesn’t that just make everything easier for Trump? Wouldn’t republicans relish the thought that democrats will stay home in droves now? They aren’t acting like that.

Over70irregs

Maybe. If being “left” is against Christian Nationalism, count me in! If being “left” is against giving a president Putin like power, hell yeah!

The Republican Party has been hijacked and destroyed from within. They aren’t conservatives. They’re just cultists.
Cults have leaders….

Jkloc420

If so, doesn’t that just make everything easier for Trump? Wouldn’t republicans relish the thought that democrats will stay home in droves now? They aren’t acting like that.
Nobody is worried, if democrats really thought she had a chance to win Obama would of endorsed her first chance and two they would of made biden resign and put harris in, an incumbent harris is a better candidate

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cults have leaders….
They certainly do.
The beautiful royal couple:

20230728_113200.jpg

Thebrownblob

Some of them should be in jail, but the doj went to far, some think trump should of issued a blanket pardon before he left but who knew the doj would go full communist
I think Trump should’ve issued pardons before he left for a lot of people who didn’t cause any damage or get violent. Short that he he would’ve looked much better, helping some of these people with their legal fees. He made a lot of money from the stop the steal campaign, and that would’ve helped.

Jkloc420

I think Trump should’ve issued pardons before he left for a lot of people who didn’t cause any damage or get violent. Short that he he would’ve looked much better, helping some of these people with their legal fees. He made a lot of money from the stop the steal campaign, and that would’ve helped.
Yes, but like I said who knew the doj was going to go crazy, they let rioters and anarchist destroy cities