And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

MAKAVELI

Banned
How many black people did harris lock up in California for weed
Did she make weed a schedule I drug? As a prosecutor, are you not supposed to follow the law? Considering medical use was approved in 1996 and recreational in 2016 I'd say she probably didn't prosecute very many if any simple possession charges.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Did she make weed a schedule I drug? As a prosecutor, are you not supposed to follow the law? Considering medical use was approved in 1996 and recreational in 2016 I'd say she probably didn't prosecute very many if any simple possession charges.
One guy made it easy for black people to get out of jail, the first step act, which Republicans hated and one was putting black people in jail for low level weed, which she had discretion for sentencing, ur in California you should know

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Screenshot_20240722_173147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now maybe her stance has changed

MAKAVELI

Banned
One guy made it easy for black people to get out of jail, the first step act, which Republicans hated and one was putting black people in jail for low level weed, which she had discretion for sentencing, ur in California you should know
What I know is you probably couldn't post a single case of possession that she prosecuted that ended with a prison sentence.

Over70irregs

I barely remember but she locked up a lot but don’t have proof of the story.

newfie

He’s have to speak in front of an accomplished AG! Hell yeah he’s scared!
delivering a nasal word salad. terrifying

i wonder if any of the dem voters will be upset that the dems lied to them about Joe's condition not to mention scrapping a primary result.

Last edited:

newfie

If we’re going to be honest, considering the actual definition of “derangement”, who actually is suffering from TDS? There’s a bunch of Trump supporters convinced that they’re “conservatives”! Wtf Freddie?!? All the true conservatives that are left have been run out of their party. It’s a populist cult of bitchiness aimed at the democratic political structure rather than the capitalist system that bought off the politicians.

Thats the real derangement.
speaking of word salad