And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

newfie

I think Trump should’ve issued pardons before he left for a lot of people who didn’t cause any damage or get violent. Short that he he would’ve looked much better, helping some of these people with their legal fees. He made a lot of money from the stop the steal campaign, and that would’ve helped.
i think many were charged after he left office

Thebrownblob

had the same thought. no public appearances at such a critical point in history. half ass Im not running letter. something is going on.
Some here think that’s totally normal and acceptable. Although I’m pretty sure if the Republicans did something like this, it would be bloody murder

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
had the same thought. no public appearances at such a critical point in history. half ass Im not running letter. something is going on.

It is possible that his appearance would shock the public. My Dad got COVID last October, 93 years old and it kicked his ass. He still has symptoms, now he has to use a wheelchair and walker.

newfie

It is possible that his appearance would shock the public. My Dad got COVID last October, 93 years old and it kicked his ass. He still has symptoms, now he has to use a wheelchair and walker.
I don't doubt thats possible. He aint our dad or grandad he is our president. If he's having serious health issues than that should be public knowledge.

vantexan

If we’re going to be honest, considering the actual definition of “derangement”, who actually is suffering from TDS? There’s a bunch of Trump supporters convinced that they’re “conservatives”! Wtf Freddie?!? All the true conservatives that are left have been run out of their party. It’s a populist cult of bitchiness aimed at the democratic political structure rather than the capitalist system that bought off the politicians.

Thats the real derangement.
It's a big tent party. You're welcome to come bitch with the rest of us.

newfie

Some here think that’s totally normal and acceptable. Although I’m pretty sure if the Republicans did something like this, it would be bloody murder
Laura loomer who is a hell of a journalist with great sources who sometimes jumps a story before her sources are solidified has been running stories that Biden has been having some type of medical emergencies . the most recent one being on Air Force one which most people do not know has a first rate medical triage facility on it including an operating room. That story she ran on the flight where he returned to delaware with covid.

at this point I'm not endorsing the story but looking for more clues. But Joe's latest disappearance has me curious.

Thebrownblob

Laura loomer who is a hell of a journalist with great sources who sometimes jumps a story before her sources are solidified has been running stories that Biden has been having some type of medical emergencies . the most recent one being on Air Force one which most people do not know has a first rate medical triage facility on it including an operating room. That story she ran on the flight where he returned to delaware with covid.

at this point I'm not endorsing the story but looking for more clues. But Joe's latest disappearance has me curious.
Don’t lie you’re scared of Kamala Harris that’s why you’re saying this L O L It’s totally normal for a president who’s been adamant that he’s not leaving the race to send a letter that doesn’t look like he wrote or signed. It’s also totally normal that he’s not been available to the media for them to ask questions or his constituents the American people..😜

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1721695463994.png

Senator Mark Kelly being mentioned but if Harris/Kelly were to win and if filling Kelly's vacated seat requires a special election there is then the possibility of flipping the seat back to the GOP.
It is for that reason that the growing speculation surrounds Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro . Taking him would help to better the Democrat's chances of winning Pa. The trouble is Josh Shapiro is a Jew which could hurt the Arab vote.

So who does that leave you with? Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear,
Mark Kelly is hated in his own state, even by his senior (also democrat) senator.