And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

The big package

Did she make weed a schedule I drug? As a prosecutor, are you not supposed to follow the law? Considering medical use was approved in 1996 and recreational in 2016 I'd say she probably didn't prosecute very many if any simple possession charges.
She also helped pass a law allowing criminals to steal up to $900 worth of items out of stores in San Francisco making business owners really happy resulting in many store closings ! San Francisco use to be a great city ! Not any more !

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Seems like he'd be a great VP pick to me. Don't really care about the Laura Loomer posts from today regarding his daughter's drug use. Maybe I should. Would need to hear more.

Have to check whether he's been into any of the nutcase leftist stuff over the last few years.
You will vote for whomever the democrats select for you

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1721726903022.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Seems like he'd be a great VP pick to me. Don't really care about the Laura Loomer posts from today regarding his daughter's drug use. Maybe I should. Would need to hear more.

Have to check whether he's been into any of the nutcase leftist stuff over the last few years.
You will vote for whomever the democrats select for you

I wouldn’t vote for someone who demands equity at all costs.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Did u see ups earnings today, freaking killed, economy is :censored2:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge