And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721760977568.png

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
posts like these show me that the Republican Party is scared. I fully expected reactions of laughs and cheers and more “bring it on” and excited to take on kamala thinking it would be even easier

Besides, was Biden ever even officially nominated? The dnc convention hasn’t even happened yet
Scared of what, it is Clinton all over again

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That’s what I initially thought also, but the fact they’re trying to keep her off and basically fighting and complaining about Biden dropping out shows fear, to me at least
She's the nominee, of course we are going to fight and basically the democrats dropped biden and selected the candidate for the democrats

Babagounj

Strength through joy
posts like these show me that the Republican Party is scared. I fully expected reactions of laughs and cheers and more “bring it on” and excited to take on kamala thinking it would be even easier

Besides, was Biden ever even officially nominated? The dnc convention hasn’t even happened yet
The way the talking heads are praising Kamala as the second coming is unsettling.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

It never struck me as fear.
Just more of the Democratic Machine doing whatever they want no matter what law is violated.