And the new Democrat nominee will be....... ?

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

Doublestandards

Thebrownblob

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240721_230809_Chrome.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
No, it's tribal.
The left is very divisive.

It's a fundamental part of their neomarxist beliefs. Research intersectionality if you want to know more. I'm sure you just haven't heard about it since you're just a moderate independent.
Maybe. If being “left” is against Christian Nationalism, count me in! If being “left” is against giving a president Putin like power, hell yeah!

The Republican Party has been hijacked and destroyed from within. They aren’t conservatives. They’re just cultists.

Maybe. If being “left” is against Christian Nationalism, count me in! If being “left” is against giving a president Putin like power, hell yeah!

The Republican Party has been hijacked and destroyed from within. They aren’t conservatives. They’re just cultists.
At this point donald needs to just hunker down and stick with what he knows. He can tell us about his MIT uncle, sharks vs boats and the crowd pleaser, the story about the snake. And the voters all love love it when he mentions his friend Hannibal Lecter. He's totally got this now that the "demented" candidate is out.

Thebrownblob

Being loud is easy.

I wonder why voters would vote for someone who actively lied and helped cover up Joe Biden’s condition. Was she not actively involved In elder abuse for many months, if not years now? How could anyone trust her?

I wonder why voters would vote for someone who actively lied and helped cover up Joe Biden’s condition. Was she not actively involved In elder abuse for many months, if not years now? How could anyone trust her?

It is now finally time for the press to do more stories about donald’s fitness, to match those about Biden.

oldngray

nowhere special
There are 232 million reasons for the DNC to make Kamala their candidate. She can use the money raised for Biden-Harris but there are a lot of roadblocks to transferring that money to any other candidate.