ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

The Silent Bang

Oh says the guy that talks crap about the local in the Internet but ain't got the balls to say it to their face. How childish and immature is that? I wish we had bug instead of you.
Tap your heels 3 times and wish really hard Dorothy!
I only speak the truth kid. If you wish to think its crap then your part of the problem.

I hope no one here knows who you really are! Go back and look at your post and see how stupid you look. What an embarrassment you are!
I like everything I posted including the part about you being a troll who has no real reason to be on a ups forum other than to troll. You have experience in one craft and it ain't this one. Know one thing I'll ever know who you are because you're a scardyBag. You mom wants you to put th Xbox down and come up and get a hot pocket and some dinosaur chicken fingers.

The Silent Bang

I like everything I posted including the part about you being a troll who has no real reason to be on a ups forum other than to troll. You have experience in one craft and it ain't this one. Know one thing I'll ever know who you are because you're a scardyBag. You mom wants you to put th Xbox down and come up and get a hot pocket and some dinosaur chicken fingers.
Of course you do! So what has that "experience" done for you at UPS?
Your attempts of trying to be funny only make you look foolishly small! You have reached the outer limits of your brain potential and it shows, look at the "garbage" you write!
I'm sure you and LaginaBrown have been secretly talking, i know he loves to PM people .. He did it to me trying to be the diplomat, wondering why i was speaking up about what is going on at my local. Laguna has not a single bit of diplomacy in his being!

LagunaBrown

Your attempts of trying to be funny only make you look foolishly small! You have reached the outer limits of your brain potential and it shows, look at the "garbage" you write!
I'm sure you and LaginaBrown have been secretly talking, i know he loves to PM people .. He did it to me trying to be the diplomat, wondering why i was speaking up about what is going on at my local. Laguna has not a single bit of diplomacy in his being!
Easy there Hot pockets, tell everyone why your infatuated with me. Tell them how I am a threat to you......... Tell them the point of you following me from T-Net to here so you could troll me. Tell the whole story of why you won't say crap to my face but you post here acting like a tuff guy.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Tap your heels 3 times and wish really hard Dorothy!
I only speak the truth kid. If you wish to think its crap then your part of the problem.
Please you are so full of :censored2:! Are you gonna put your name on a ballot sissy boy or are you gonna keep crying on the internet for attention. Jesus man you do not even work for UPS!

The Silent Bang

Easy there Hot pockets, tell everyone why your infatuated with me. Tell them how I am a threat to you......... Tell them the point of you following me from T-Net to here so you could troll me. Tell the whole story of why you won't say crap to my face but you post here acting like a tuff guy.
Did i get to you laginabrown? Your not tough so stop with the act!
We had our run on t-net, and i'd still be there if politics hadn't played a part of it going belly-up ... Now i'm here and as you can see i NEVER post anything about UPS, it's always about 952 .. This is a UPS union board isn't it? And our biggest employer at 952 is UPS so why wouldn't i be here? I know for a fact that GM, DM, PK and most of the staff at the local are on these board on a daily basis but better yet most if not all of our JC is here lurking to get the latest on 952. Tell me why GM saves all my post? Ask him about the 3ring binder! He's an elected public official and if he can't take the heat then he should get out of the kitchen!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Please you are so full of :censored2:! Are you gonna put your name on a ballot sissy boy or are you gonna keep crying on the internet for attention. Jesus man you do not even work for UPS!
Jesus man you do not even work for UPS!
You sound so desperate!
Stay off these boards for a while son, i don't want you doing anything foolish! ha ha ha ha ha!
Are you mad because i told everyone you PM me to ask why i tell everyone whats going on at the local?

LagunaBrown

Jesus man you do not even work for UPS!
You sound so desperate!
Stay off these boards for a while son, i don't want you doing anything foolish! ha ha ha ha ha!
Are you mad because i told everyone you PM me to ask why i tell everyone whats going on at the local?
Are you gonna put your name on a ballot or you gonna keep crying? I'm sorry PK owned you...... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

Did i get to you laginabrown? Your not tough so stop with the act!
We had our run on t-net, and i'd still be there if politics hadn't played a part of it going belly-up ... Now i'm here and as you can see i NEVER post anything about UPS, it's always about 952 .. This is a UPS union board isn't it? And our biggest employer at 952 is UPS so why wouldn't i be here? I know for a fact that GM, DM, PK and most of the staff at the local are on these board on a daily basis but better yet most if not all of our JC is here lurking to get the latest on 952. Tell me why GM saves all my post? Ask him about the 3ring binder! He's an elected public official and if he can't take the heat then he should get out of the kitchen!
LOL!!! Oh sure they watch your every post and are scared of a you. Ha ha ha! Get some balls and put your name on a ballot. Please show us that your not all talk.

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

I am not mad at all but I think that you are airing out dirty laundry instead of being a man and talking face to face to PK. You are trying to make the local, JC and the teamsters look bad and I doubt the JC is cool with that. So no I am not mad but I do think you are an idiot for doing it and especially for judging and condemning people who have devoted their lives to the teamster organization. You are throwing people under the bus knowing they will not come here to defend themselves. It's actually really chicken :censored2:.

Last edited:
I do nt know what you're smoking but I've been handing you your ass. Keep up with your misdirection.

The Silent Bang

I am not mad at all but I think that you are airing out dirty laundry instead of being a man and talking face to face to PK. You are trying to make the local, JC and the teamsters look bad and I doubt the JC is cool with that. So no I am not mad but I do think you are an idiot for doing it and especially for judging and condemning people who have devoted their lives to the teamster organization. You are throwing people under the bus knowing they will not come here to defend themselves. It's actually really chicken :censored2:.
You don't get it! PK has been talked to about whats going on at the local, his response at a general membership meeting was "no one will tell me how to run my local" Business agents have talked to him about issues and he turns a blind eye on them. Patrick does not run that local, he signs the checks and allows others to run it. When BH was the president who do you think ran the local? it sure wasn't PK.
See you have no idea about all these things because at the time you were too busy with the reformers and TDU plotting on how to get PK out of office ...
Last i heard this is a free site, anyone could come on here at defend them selfs if needed....

The Silent Bang

Are you gonna put your name on a ballot or you gonna keep crying? I'm sorry PK owned you...... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
I don't understand "owned" Are your saying he burned bridges and now is scraping the bottom of the barrel to gather support?
Our local has over 8000 members and to only have 5 staunch supporters is pathetic! His business agents don't even campaign with him at their yards! How sad is that? They have to bring the janitor, and a part time organizer to campaign for him!
If he was truly a "devoted" Teamster he'd have 50-100 members out there campaigning! He gets maybe 2 members out of his slate to take the time off and help him you being one! And your not even out there all day! ha ha ha ha !!

Last edited: