ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

I don't understand "owned" Are your saying he burned bridges and now is scraping the bottom of the barrel to gather support?
Our local has over 8000 members and to only have 5 staunch supporters is pathetic! His business agents don't even campaign with him at their yards! How sad is that? They have to bring the janitor, and a part time organizer to campaign for him!
If he was truly a "devoted" Teamster he'd have 50-100 members out there campaigning! He gets maybe 2 members out of his slate to take the time off and help him you being one! And your not even out there all day! ha ha ha ha !!
Obviously you were not at my barn and PK has the members support. Don't believe me, well I guess the results of the delegate election can shed some light the subject. Truthfully you are no better than Edgar because you just get all hyped up at election time and make up reasons to believe you have a chance. What are you really doing besides typing away on the internet and telling stories? LOL! Remember your predictions at the last local election? I do and you were wrong then and you are wrong now. Teamsters United, Reform952, Bring back the Teamsters slate, Member run slate it's all the same disruption to our local when you are just another one of those guys that (in your delusional mind) think you got what it takes but you just don't. Sorry the truth hurts but really I don't want you to leave, actually I want you to stay so election after election I can put truth and reality in your face. Have a great day chewing on that little "hot pocket".

When are you gonna "get it" that we are all better working together for the comon good of the members that this crap you spew in our local and JC!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Do you think anyone coming in really thinks he has what it takes. That person would be a fool to think he can change conditions at our local on his own. Surrounding yourself with people that know, care and want to take the time to better our local, take care of our members and enforce contracts is what is needed. When we have BAs that could care less about our members and not answer calls and actually want members to decert from our union is a real problem.
You living in your little brown bubble don't understand what is really going on, turning a blind eye isn't going to help.
PK has apathy on his side not member support, your a fool to believe he is well liked and his BA are doing a good job.
He will get a run for his money... Believe that!

LagunaBrown

Do you think anyone coming in really thinks he has what it takes. That person would be a fool to think he can change conditions at our local on his own. Surrounding yourself with people that know, care and want to take the time to better our local, take care of our members and enforce contracts is what is needed. When we have BAs that could care less about our members and not answer calls and actually want members to decert from our union is a real problem.
You living in your little brown bubble don't understand what is really going on, turning a blind eye isn't going to help.
PK has apathy on his side not member support, your a fool to believe he is well liked and his BA are doing a good job.
He will get a run for his money... Believe that!
That is ridiculous! I ask you why don't you work with the local as a team and call that out but you just keep making accusations on the internet. I think It's obvious your just spreading untrue rumors for votes. For years the local has beat you liars at the polls and it will happen again. If you choose to run against the local you will get zero support here! You made claims over the last local election and you were wrong. How do you really expect a different outcome! Your just a troll on the internet trying to stir crap up. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity!

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

That is ridiculous! I ask you why don't you work with the local as a team and call that out but you just keep making accusations on the internet. I think It's obvious your just spreading untrue rumors for votes. For years the local has beat you liars at the polls and it will happen again. If you choose to run against the local you will get zero support here! You made claims over the last local election and you were wrong. How do you really expect a different outcome! Your just a troll on the internet trying to stir crap up. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity!
What's so ridiculous about it??
You really are that stupid!!
How can anyone work with someone who doesn't care about our members and our local? Untrue? Prove me wrong! What have I lied about here? Just because PK wins a election doesn't mean things are not bad at the local, it doesn't mean he and his BAs ain't horrible representatives. Like I said PK best friend is apathy.
You lobby for us to work together, it'll never happen! You'll be Xd just like them.

Spongebob1

Where's @Spongebob1 ??????????? I want to hand him his lunch.

Here I'am,......

I've already had dinner, but thanks anyway!

Awwww,.... Me thinks you've missed me?

Here, I found something for you,...

image.jpeg

Since we can't say names I picked my favorite letters instead, pretty cool huh,.. ;)

~Bob~

Here I'am,......

I've already had dinner, but thanks anyway!

Awwww,.... Me thinks you've missed me?

Here, I found something for you,...

View attachment 72805

Since we can't say names I picked my favorite letters instead, pretty cool huh,.. ;)

~Bob~
I think it's cool NP. That don't intimidate me one bit. I think that you thinking that is Perry funny. I'm a real person. I don't hide on this anonymous crap.

image.jpeg
Where you been hiding @Spongebob1 ? You must have been butthurt. How it go today for ya? You see that you have been watching every thread and giving many lucky charms but me thinks you are hurting.

Oh yea I did miss you because I love schoolin you. You make it so easy. You are very emotional and that makes it tough for you in this anonymous internet land. You are a make believe wuss. I'm a real life person. I'm an alpha. You are the take your ball and go home type. Your move sissy.

Spongebob1

View attachment 72815 Where you been hiding @Spongebob1 ? You must have been butthurt. How it go today for ya? You see that you have been watching every thread and giving many lucky charms but me thinks you are hurting.

Oh yea I did miss you because I love schoolin you. You make it so easy. You are very emotional and that makes it tough for you in this anonymous internet land. You are a make believe wuss. I'm a real life person. I'm an alpha. You are the take your ball and go home type. Your move sissy.

I see your still full of crap,..... All about you!

I've been busy campaigning,....

BTW,......your still full of crap!!!
Most will agree!
Fat chance son. And if people on this forum think I am what do I care. They are all anonymous fictional characters on an Internet forum. Me I'm just the real deal. You want to be me. You're just to scared.

Spongebob1

You see,... You think you know me but you don't,...
But I do know you!.... And guess what, there's talk of helping members to get a slate to run against you,...
Why you ask,.... Because your an arse, rude, obnoxious, and likes to post on social media 24/7 instead of doing your job!