ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

You see,... You think you know me but you don't,...
But I do know you!.... And guess what, there's talk of helping members to get a slate to run against you,...
Why you ask,.... Because your an arse, rude, obnoxious, and likes to post on social media 24/7 instead of doing your job!
White ballot son. Sorry

Spongebob1

I'm hearing you used to be tdu,. I say WhAT!!!

Leadbelly,....Are you a closet tdu'er,...

I hear you loved the tdu 'green news paper' loved it so much you would get it for others at work,.. I say, REALLY,!!!

Your secrets are coming out, your friends tell me lots,... ;) ;)

The Silent Bang

Seems like the closeted TDU/Reformers like LaginaBrown are the biggest mouth pieces here trying to defer the stink and dirt off them accusing everyone else..
Lets see what the "alpha" has to say !! Looking more like a Beta!!

LagunaBrown

What's so ridiculous about it??
You really are that stupid!!
How can anyone work with someone who doesn't care about our members and our local? Untrue? Prove me wrong! What have I lied about here? Just because PK wins a election doesn't mean things are not bad at the local, it doesn't mean he and his BAs ain't horrible representatives. Like I said PK best friend is apathy.
You lobby for us to work together, it'll never happen! You'll be Xd just like them.
I hear you talking about wanting to be more like the NY locals... So putting 250 drivers on the street and having Ken H bail them out is Your plan? Do want to constantly run elections and confuse members with political ploys? Do you want to have so much dissention among your staff that Business Agents record meetings? Or do you want to work together for the good of all members as a team that puts issues on the table and work them out?

The problem is you obviously don't have the know how or leadership skills to use the proper channels. For example, (Personally I think your full of crap but) lets pretend you really had a BA that is not taking care of members. I see that you cry about your agent and YOU CAN'T seem to make a BA enforce a contract but YOU EXPECT to walk into a barn swinging your Dickk around like your gonna make management tremble and enforce it?????!?!? LOL!! Please run for office it is a brilliant idea slappy! Tell me all about how The JC loves you and how agents that don't have return rights would flock to follow your leadership. Ha ha ha ha!

The Silent Bang

I hear you talking about wanting to be more like the NY locals... So putting 250 drivers on the street and having Ken H bail them out is Your plan? Do want to constantly run elections and confuse members with political ploys? Do you want to have so much dissention among your staff that Business Agents record meetings? Or do you want to work together for the good of all members as a team that puts issues on the table and work them out?

The problem is you obviously don't have the know how or leadership skills to use the proper channels. For example, (Personally I think your full of crap but) lets pretend you really had a BA that is not taking care of members. I see that you cry about your agent and YOU CAN'T seem to make a BA enforce a contract but YOU EXPECT to walk into a barn swinging your Dickk around like your gonna make management tremble and enforce it?????!?!? LOL!! Please run for office it is a brilliant idea slappy! Tell me all about how The JC loves you and how agents that don't have return rights would flock to follow your leadership. Ha ha ha ha!
Go back and edit this ... i'm not getting your point and your all over the place!
Relax, take a deep breath and slowly start over ...

LagunaBrown

Seems like the closeted TDU/Reformers like LaginaBrown are the biggest mouth pieces here trying to defer the stink and dirt off them accusing everyone else..
Lets see what the "alpha" has to say !! Looking more like a Beta!!
I heard your a big Z fan. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

LagunaBrown

You see,... You think you know me but you don't,...
But I do know you!.... And guess what, there's talk of helping members to get a slate to run against you,...
Why you ask,.... Because your an arse, rude, obnoxious, and likes to post on social media 24/7 instead of doing your job!
Nobody cares who you are.

LagunaBrown

What part of if you are running for delegate, the members have a right to know who you will be supporting at the convention.
Seriously what does it matter? Z only needs 5% of the votes to be on the ticket. So out of 1700 delegates Z only needs a pathetic 85 delegate votes. So essentially you and Edgar cost the local 20-30k for A guy who is gonna be on the ticket anyway. (Ps the election is by secret ballot)