Antisemitism

newfie

1659983947011.png

Thebrownblob

So Kanye is at it again.

I guess that makes him even more of a hero to you guys.
I read the story and I didn’t see anything
Anti-Semitic, as a matter of fact he even claims Black people are part Jewish🤷‍♂️. Do they ban Black people who call each other the N-word on Twitter? I’m not sure because I don’t do Twitter or any of the other ones.

newfie

So Kanye is at it again.

I guess that makes him even more of a hero to you guys.
He would still be on those platforms if he was still on the democrats plantation or a leader of Iran but everyone else gets blocked.
Elon will soon remind everyone that free speech even applies to the twisted and talented.
As far as "you guys" I have always been a supporter of Israel and the Jewish right to exist and I am also a supporter of Kanye's right to free speech no matter how bizarre it gets at times.

Thebrownblob

Of course you didn’t.
Why would you say that? I am part Jewish so I guess you’re a racist? And again do they ban black people for using the N-word against each other on Twitter thing? If you don’t have an answer or don’t want to answer with the truth keep your mouth shut and mind your business.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Disgusting that some people just want to whip up racist allegations while being racist there-self. I may not agree with everything Kanye said but I didn’t find it racist or antisemitic.

qdg2

Never have been able to understand why ANY Jewish person would be pro-Palestinian or pro-muslim....

Nearly every Jewish Democrat supports muslims......who are actively trying to exterminate them.

Can anyone explain this?