Antisemitism

newolddude

Plus last I checked Kanye doesn’t hold office so all I can do is
-complain here
-not buy his music/attend his concerts
-not buy his ugly clothing or shoes

newfie

She’s apologized for her comments. Kanye has not.

for Kanye its words. For Omar and those she represents it was physical violence back home.
alibi it as you will but you can't claim the moral high ground with this issue.
you're either against it or your not .

newolddude

for Kanye its words. For Omar and those she represents it was physical violence back home.
alibi it as you will but you can't claim the moral high ground with this issue.
you're either against it or your not .
Back home where? Central Minneapolis/St. Paul?

What do you want me to do? Demand the arrest and jailing of Ilhan Omar because she's a woman of color you don't like?

newolddude

Now he's tweeting this stuff.

Image 6.png

vantexan

Back home where? Central Minneapolis/St. Paul?

What do you want me to do? Demand the arrest and jailing of Ilhan Omar because she's a woman of color you don't like?
She's been repeatedly anti-Israel. And at times anti-American. Doesn't matter what her color is. Disliking her for saying "some people did something" about 9/11 makes me a racist?

newolddude

Honestly I think he's acting out after being attacked for supporting Trump. It's a finger in your eye to show you can't cancel him no matter what he says.

Poor Kanye. Triggered and hurt by the liberals.

I guess he should get to say whatever he wants while we sit quietly and make sure not to upset him further.

vantexan

Poor Kanye. Triggered and hurt by the liberals.

I guess he should get to say whatever he wants while we sit quietly and make sure not to upset him further.
No, he shouldn't deny the Holocaust or attack Jews. Neither should Omar. But one of them was being let off the hook. Why is that always the case with Democrats?