Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Over70irregs

Enter the Matrix be smart sovereign
1645203612162.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The greatest economy in 50 years. Zero inflation.
Now, in just one year, look at us.
The next time you start thinking leadership and voting doesn't matter, think again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I heard Sanders and somebody else mumbling about the reason for the inflation is the gas prices.
Ok. So? Maybe.
How many idiots are in a room and no one is able to see that it was self inflicted by this idiotic administration?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
High inflation has had me turn to the stock market for a larger share of my savings. The downturn is actually nice in this regard, I'm not going to try and catch the knife, but buying even a fraction of the way down to the bottom has it's benefits.

also, maxing out your Ibond yearly limit of 10,000 right now if you are betting on sustained inflation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where did all the "just print money" folks go? Seems to have disappeared with inflation on the up.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Where did all the "just print money" folks go? Seems to have disappeared with inflation on the up.
Right now you are just seeing the hard-core liberals out trying to prep old joe up, the moderate liberals and independent people who voted for this guy are hiding