Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Right now you are just seeing the hard-core liberals out trying to prep old joe up, the moderate liberals and independent people who voted for this guy are hiding
AOC, Sanders, and others were saying spending can go on and on, just print money.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
"Oil tops $105/bbl after Russia attacks Ukraine | Reuters" Oil tops $105/bbl after Russia attacks Ukraine
Don’t worry we are energy independent so it won‘t hurt us to bad…. Oh wait that’s right… We was energy independent but the most popular president in election history has changed that…I’m sure it’s for our own good so never mind. But But my 401k is doing great! Well on Second thought, never mind again.

Don’t worry we are energy independent so it won‘t hurt us to bad…. Oh wait that’s right… We was energy independent but the most popular president in election history has changed that…I’m sure it’s for our own good so never mind.
Our president would much rather give the money to these terrorist countries and buy oil from them

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sleepy Joe's inflation fighting plan is more and more massive government spending?

Will that work?

oldngray

nowhere special
Congratulations to Joe Biden! Another record! 7.9 % INFLATION!

2bf3a.png