Anyone Afraid Of Inflation?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Joe has broken so many records. His record of 81million votes (undeniable because most secure election in history) was his first and now he just keeps delivering to his voters. I can’t understand how come he is now polling so low? How much would someone have to :censored2: up to go from the most popular elected president (undeniable because most secure election in history) to the lowest polling in just one year?

oldngray

nowhere special
Joe has broken so many records. His record of 81million votes (undeniable because most secure election in history) was his first and now he just keeps delivering to his voters. I can’t understand how come he is now polling so low? How much would someone have to :censored2: up to go from the most popular elected president (undeniable because most secure election in history) to the lowest polling in just one year?
I haven't seen any pro Biden signs around. Only Biden I Did That and Trump's Miss Me Yet.

Darmark7

I haven't seen any pro Biden signs around. Only Biden I Did That and Trump's Miss Me Yet.
I have not seen any bumper stickers either but I have seen bumpers that have scrape marks where a bumper sticker once was. 😂
Come on Biden voters on this post please tell us how much you love this guy.. we know you are out there. 81 million of you ( undeniable because this was the most secure election ever)

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Screenshot_20220310-092131_Twitter.jpg

Darmark7

I’m still asking how the most popular elected president (most secure election in history) can go to the lowest poll numbers in history In 1 year. Come on Biden voters help me out! Tell me how great he is. I would of thought before that maybe there was election fraud but we know that can‘t be true so why the bad poll numbers? He has only done what his voters has wanted. Come on Biden supporters tell us what a great job he is doing. Tell us how it is Trump’s fault. Give me hope.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Because people are spending money
Please tell us what a great job Biden is doing. I know the majority of people on this web site are Biden supporters because again (he was the most popular president in election history in the most secure election ever) so please inform all these Biden haters what a great job he is doing. These stupid people don’t understand that never before in history that people didn’t spent money. Under Trump everyone was scared to spend a dime so that is why inflation under him was non existent. List all the great accomplishments that Biden has done in the last year. We have to shut these Biden haters down with the truth we have been told. It takes informed people like you to educate the uneducated.