Arbery Case

wilberforce15

nah bro the racist is you. You have shown us many times your stance . don;t try to deflect
I know there aren't 7 fair black people to sit on the jury in that county. I'm completely comfortable with stating that plainly.

My question is how you, as a race-hustler, can think so poorly of blacks that you can't find 7 fair ones.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I know there aren't 7 fair black people to sit on the jury in that county. I'm completely comfortable with stating that plainly.

My question is how you, as a race-hustler, can think so poorly of blacks that you can't find 7 fair ones.
Arent you late for your Klan meeting?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
.A law professor seems to think differently :
Beyond being outdated, citizen’s arrests laws have roots in early slave patrols of the late 1600s. Enacted in 1863, possibly as a response to the Emancipation Proclamation, Georgia’s law was created to capture enslaved people running away to join the Union Army. Opponents argue the laws enabled vigilante justice, targeting Black people.
Mercer law professor Tim Floyd previously pointed to the law as being used by white lynch mobs as a justification for their actions. The McMichaels actions mirrored those of a lynch mob, chasing down the young man simply for daring to exist.

Often confused with stand your ground laws, or even traditional self-defense, citizen’s arrests have emboldened violent attacks on Black people.
He's an idiot I just proved him wrong, check the year in my post smart guy.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He's an idiot I just proved him wrong, check the year in my post smart guy.

Has anybody ever had a shotgun pointed at your chest...

I have in my younger days...I lifted my hands and backed off slowly... I never thought about rushing the attacker and wrestled the rifle from him, and I was pretty stupid back then...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Has anybody ever had a shotgun pointed at your chest...

I have in my younger days...I lifted my hands and backed off slowly... I never thought about rushing the attacker and wrestled the rifle from him, and I was pretty stupid back then...
The mistake the shooter made was assuming a thug like Arbery cared whether he lived or died.

25 years old, arrests for theft and illegal weapon possession.... he cared more about not going back to jail then he did whether he lived or died.

wilberforce15

The mistake the shooter made was assuming a thug like Arbery cared whether he lived or died.

25 years old, arrests for theft and illegal weapon possession.... he cared more about not going back to jail then he did whether he lived or died.
If you brought Arbery back to life and let him try the whole situation again....

he'd try to kill those two all over.

Scum is gonna scum.

wilberforce15

Guilty of jogging
41029t.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
gotta love it when a racist fools and around and finds out lol
100 black pastors are going to form a "wall of prayer" outside the Ahmaud Arbery trial.
You don't want any more black pastors in the courtroom?
You ask how many pastors Ahmaud's family can have?
They're fixing to show you how many.

wilberforce15

gotta love it when a racist fools and around and finds out lol
100 black pastors are going to form a "wall of prayer" outside the Ahmaud Arbery trial.
You don't want any more black pastors in the courtroom?
You ask how many pastors Ahmaud's family can have?
They're fixing to show you how many.
If they did their job, maybe arbery wouldn't have been a thief attempting to murder those men.