Are The Police Dogs Just Biting Or Is It Because People Are Fleeing?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Huh. I have no idea what you’re talking about.
Of course you don't...

"It’s a sad thing when you see a brother being a racist little * bag like (insert your name here). The division of this world depends on people continuing to act just like you. Keep up the good work little guy."

bbsam

Staff member
Of course you don't...

"It’s a sad thing when you see a brother being a racist little * bag like (insert your name here). The division of this world depends on people continuing to act just like you. Keep up the good work little guy."
I’ve been hearing your kind for years now. Pretty sure racism doesn’t exist but gaslighting does.

Box Ox

View attachment 340552
WTF?!? Can you sound out the words on your own?!?

"Police say race plays no role in who gets chased, and the only suspects who get bitten are those who don’t obey police orders.

“We don’t have control of who runs, who doesn’t run,” said Sgt. Jeff Heinrich, leader of the K-9 unit at the Coral Springs Police Department."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bbsam

Staff member
"Police say race plays no role in who gets chased, and the only suspects who get bitten are those who don’t obey police orders.

“We don’t have control of who runs, who doesn’t run,” said Sgt. Jeff Heinrich, leader of the K-9 unit at the Coral Springs Police Department."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well if a cop says it, it must be true!

🤪

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
He said they trespassed (breaking and entering) to play manhunt...

But..

Isn't that what the dog ended up doing?

Technically...

bbsam

Staff member
Let me know if you find out that white people in Florida aren't being bitten by police K-9s for doing the same thing.
Again, just as before, I’m not distinguishing between excessive police force from one race to another. Seems hard for you to understand but I’ll repeat it for you.

If a police K9 cannot be made to heel when a suspect is obviously detained, then the K9 needs more training. If the K9 trainer somehow gets off on his dog attacking citizens, perhaps the officer needs to be dealt with.

Note how race has absolutely nothing to do with what I have said. But for some reason it seems that some people at ok with excessive force from police on all people. I’m not.

Box Ox

Again, just as before, I’m not distinguishing between excessive police force from one race to another. Seems hard for you to understand but I’ll repeat it for you.

The article itself blames the problem on cops who must be racist because 84% of those bitten by police K-9s in Broward County are black and the vast majority of K-9 cops are dirty white skins. And as we already know, all white people are racist.

35.jpg

The sentence after the piece of the article you cited in post #9 of this thread says:

"Like most people bitten by police dogs in Broward County, Davis was unarmed, accused of a nonviolent crime, and Black."

And I thought the solution to this problem had already been explained to you by other BCers earlier in the thread. Let me give you a hint as to what their explanations pertained to using another quote from the article:

"Pembroke Pines police said they warned Davis to surrender “multiple times.” Six of his friends heeded those warnings and were not bitten that night. Police said all of the young men wore hoodies and facemasks, so officers had no idea of anyone’s race. The bite was the agency’s only bite in 2019."

bbsam

Staff member
The article itself blames the problem on cops who must be racist because 84% of those bitten by police K-9s in Broward County are black and the vast majority of K-9 cops are dirty white skins. And as we already know, all white people are racist.

View attachment 340709

The sentence after the piece of the article you cited in post #9 of this thread says:

"Like most people bitten by police dogs in Broward County, Davis was unarmed, accused of a nonviolent crime, and Black."

And I thought the solution to this problem had already been explained to you by other BCers earlier in the thread. Let me give you a hint as to what their explanations pertained to using another quote from the article:

"Pembroke Pines police said they warned Davis to surrender “multiple times.” Six of his friends heeded those warnings and were not bitten that night. Police said all of the young men wore hoodies and facemasks, so officers had no idea of anyone’s race. The bite was the agency’s only bite in 2019."
Then again, I didn’t write the article so...