BIDEN'S DOGS REMOVED FROM WHITE HOUSE AFTER ATTACKS!

rod

Retired 23 years
No way. She buys that expensive dog food. I have a drawer full of old tennis balls I found years ago in a cemetery (yes I thought it was strange also) so I donate a tennis ball every once in awhile to the cause.

rickyb

No way. She buys that expensive dog food. I have a drawer full of old tennis balls I found years ago in a cemetery (yes I thought it was strange also) so I donate a tennis ball every once in awhile to the cause.
u can go to thrift store and get cheap dog toys. arent you rich? our tenants dont chip in, but they have dog treats and give the dogs attention. ask which dog treats you can buy for the dog.

rickyb

if the dog has already torn 1 acl then i probably wouldnt throw balls with it.

if u buy toys then try and not do tug of wars with the dog its hard on their teeth.

rod

Retired 23 years
u can go to thrift store and get cheap dog toys. arent you rich? our tenants dont chip in, but they have dog treats and give the dogs attention. ask which dog treats you can buy for the dog.
The neighbors keep their Lab on a strict diet so I'm not going to get involved in that. Black labs don't need little doggie toys. A nice stick and a tennis ball is all they need for hours of fun. Yes I'm rich--not millionaire rich like your dad but I survive. I probably bought a ton of dog treats over my 30 years at UPS as a driver. I always gave them out on my route.

rickyb

The neighbors keep their Lab on a strict diet so I'm not going to get involved in that. Black labs don't need little doggie toys. A nice stick and a tennis ball is all they need for hours of fun. Yes I'm rich--not millionaire rich like your dad but I survive. I probably bought a ton of dog treats over my 30 years at UPS as a driver. I always gave them out on my route.
thats awesome.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Great dogs in their own right. But there are breeds that are far superior guardians. Kangal, Alabai, Akbas, Caucasian Ovcharka, Tibetan Mastiff and Gampr are some of the top guardians in the dog world. But definitely not for the novice dog owners.
Just my personal opinion based on experience. GSD was always the family dog growing up and I have one now. Their habit of patrolling the home, aggressively alerting when someone approaches, and the visual intimidation factor of them being the typical K9 police dog makes them excellent watch dogs. But yeah, the modus operandi of the GSD is work, not protection. Despite what It Will Be Fine thinks, the GSD is a breed better suited to keep burglars at bay rather than punish them.

MAKAVELI

Just my personal opinion based on experience. GSD was always the family dog growing up and I have one now. Their habit of patrolling the home, aggressively alerting when someone approaches, and the visual intimidation factor of them being the typical K9 police dog makes them excellent watch dogs. But yeah, the modus operandi of the GSD is work, not protection. Despite what It Will Be Fine thinks, the GSD is a breed better suited to keep burglars at bay rather than punish them.
No doubt the German Shepherd is a great dog to protect the home and family. They are super intelligent and easy to train.