Are The Police Dogs Just Biting Or Is It Because People Are Fleeing?

floridays

You compare that to the video I commented on? Or are you going out of your way to disagree with my statement because you’re just an *?
I made a declarative statement.
I've got 100 dollars in my pocket that says if I hit you like that it's on.

bbsam

Staff member
I made a declarative statement.
I've got 100 dollars in my pocket that says if I hit you like that it's on.
Nah. I wouldn’t hit an mouthy old punk like you. Wouldn’t see the point. You’ve had a rough life. Better to just let you fade in whatever imagined glory of yesteryear that gets you through you failed family life. Pity is your crown, delusion your scepter.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm older than him, even Obama isn't gifted enough to have a son older than him.
I think you just called me a girl.
One of Obama's, "sons" would friend you up for less.
I just say friend with me.
You don’t really think you scare anyone, do you?

floridays

Nah. I wouldn’t hit an mouthy old punk like you. Wouldn’t see the point. You’ve had a rough life. Better to just let you fade in whatever imagined glory of yesteryear that gets you through you failed family life. Pity is your crown, delusion your scepter.
Could all be true, I never had the nutz to view myself as a victim however.
I've got that going for me.:thumbup1:

floridays

You don’t really think you scare anyone, do you?
Not an attempt to scare anyone, just letting it be known I don't come from the drive by type negro you stand behind.

For a mouthy type guy, I'm still standing, been mouthy my whole life. :thumbup1:
I guess I've had enough going for me in the past to make it to today.

bbsam

Staff member
Not an attempt to scare anyone, just letting it be known I don't come from the drive by type negro you stand behind.

For a mouthy type guy, I'm still standing, been mouthy my whole life. :thumbup1:
I guess I've had enough going for me in the past to make it to today.
1623561258304.gif

bbsam

Staff member
I did set you off.
You can't accept a negro that has left the plantation, must come from the upbringing by white liberal, better than's. Keep beating your head on the keyboard.
No. I’m just saying that being the type of guy you’re trying to portray hasn’t brought you a lot of happiness in life. It’s not about to start working for you.

floridays

Sam, did you look at the Larry Holmes clip?
Quite impressive for a 64 year old.
I never liked him when he was active, Ali was always my guy but Holmes is top notch in my book for many years now. He did take alot from Clay's book. Great fighter.

trickpony1

Here's a closely guarded secret:
Don't do things that cause the Po Po to release their K9 and you won't get bitten.
Don't tell anybody.

Hope this helps.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
On the ground and on his back might be subdued enough not to be bitten.
How fortunate you are to be able to read other people’s minds. Only you would know for certain when an uncooperative criminal means you no harm, and could call off the police dog protecting you from harm. It’s your gift from God.

Can you tell what I’m thinking now?

oldngray

nowhere special
How fortunate you are to be able to read other people’s minds. Only you would know for certain when an uncooperative criminal means you no harm, and could call off the police dog protecting you from harm. It’s your gift from God.

Can you tell what I’m thinking now?
Karnak.jpg