Are The Police Dogs Just Biting Or Is It Because People Are Fleeing?

bbsam

Staff member
How fortunate you are to be able to read other people’s minds. Only you would know for certain when an uncooperative criminal means you no harm, and could call off the police dog protecting you from harm. It’s your gift from God.

Can you tell what I’m thinking now?
Mind reading shouldn’t be necessary. I would think the officer could assess the situation.

So if you are asking if I sometimes question an officer’s judgement, they answer is absolutely! I couldn’t imagine taking law enforcement’s word on everything. Neither can you probably. If we could, body cams wouldn’t be necessary.

Or do you have that kind of trust of law enforcement?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Mind reading shouldn’t be necessary. I would think the officer could assess the situation.

So if you are asking if I sometimes question an officer’s judgement, they answer is absolutely! I couldn’t imagine taking law enforcement’s word on everything. Neither can you probably. If we could, body cams wouldn’t be necessary.

Or do you have that kind of trust of law enforcement?
I know that if YOU had the country second-guessing and criticizing and condemning every decision you made, it wouldn’t make you any better at what you do.

floridays

How fortunate you are to be able to read other people’s minds. Only you would know for certain when an uncooperative criminal means you no harm, and could call off the police dog protecting you from harm. It’s your gift from God.

Can you tell what I’m thinking now?
I think I can.
May the fleas of 1000 vestal virgins infest your crib homey?

floridays

wow bikini girl.gif

yeah baby, yeah :winkiss: :thumbup1:
Meat Senorita Construct a Hardon:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1: