Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

What women say:

You know statistically we are smarter than men,more rational,and valued members of society. Albeit we`ll never sleep with mulleted Canadians from chat rooms we are CEO`s,airline pilots,UPS drivers,Doctors,soldiers,website owners,police officers,etc.....,etc....

What men hear:

poster___boobs052708113237-1-1.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
What women say:

You know statistically we are smarter than men,more rational,and valued members of society. Albeit we`ll never sleep with mulleted Canadians from chat rooms we are CEO`s,airline pilots,UPS drivers,Doctors,soldiers,website owners,police officers,etc.....,etc....

What men hear:

blah blah blah; blaaah blah. ahhh. blah blah?

Does this explain why you can hear us but you don't listen to us?:happy-very:

If women don't want men looking at their...chest....keep em covered up.
Other than that, I ain't got no opinion on it.

If anything thats worse because our brains lock up trying to calculate what they look like. Better to get them out in the open and get over with it.

A.J., Four hours! Oh my gosh!.................I didn`nt know you were into quickies.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
As the owner of a bovine heart valve I encourage everyone to eat more chicken

I had an industrial accident years ago. I lost my lower unit. I'm now the proud owner of an Equine replacement.

D

Dis-organized Labor

What women say:

What men hear:

Can I help with the button???