Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli "Or is it that you agree you are tired of fighting but have no intention of stopping?"

Oh, Come on Tie......answer. We are in a new chapter in this thread debating H1N1 (swine flu) vacines now. We need the answer your answer so we can turn the page. LOL!!

Rod, pop some more popcorn, Dilli is coming to join us.
Thanks for trying Paul. I guess I have my answer. I am not surprised.

tieguy

Banned
Thanks for trying Paul. I guess I have my answer. I am not surprised.

thats the problem. You got an answer when I said I agreed that I did not want to fight anymore. It was not the answer you were looking for.

You get your feelings hurt real easy when you can not force the other poster into responding exactly the way you dictated it.

You have some real emotional / control issues you need to learn to deal with.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
thats the problem. You got an answer when I said I agreed that I did not want to fight anymore. It was not the answer you were looking for.

You get your feelings hurt real easy when you can not force the other poster into responding exactly the way you dictated it.

Tie, it was the answer that I was looking for. I just don't understand why you bad mouthed another of my posts in your rep to Klien. Thats all................ :whiteflag:

reydluap

OUCH TIE! Loosen up, that's uncalled for. I expected something better from you. We were just razing you a bit.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OUCH TIE! Loosen up, that's uncalled for. I expected something better from you. We were just razing you a bit.
Don't worry about it Paul. I'm used to this. It is the way he is and he knows no other way........... this pretty much what I expected. Nothing has changed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As a matter of fact, I'm munching on popcorn right now. Dilli, you're missing it............
Thanks for the offer Paul but I think I will pass. I don't much feel like eating anything right now.................. I guess I lost my appetite ........

tieguy

Banned

Lets be honest you threw a little gasoline on that fire. You really had no reason to jump into what has been a very heated battle in the past with your popcorn comment.

tieguy

Banned
Tie, it was the answer that I was looking for. I just don't understand why you bad mouthed another of my posts in your rep to Klien. Thats all................ :whiteflag:

I may have been quick to pull the trigger on that comment. Everytime Klein posts something here I find myself completely amazed that Canada has not exterminated him for extreme stupidity.

P

pickup

I may have been quick to pull the trigger on that comment. Everytime Klein posts something here I find myself completely amazed that Canada has not exterminated him for extreme stupidity.

that was a halfway conciliatory comment dilligaf. Work with it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ok, I take back what I was just thinking. Maybe.................just maybe I was wrong......................... you wanna know how I feel about Klien go read his reps. At least we agree on that..................

D

Dis-organized Labor

HEY; I've been an Observer for a while and a Poster for a couple of months now.

Klein seems OK to me. I may grow to further respect or despise him; but for now his posts over the last couple of months seem OK. Several (many) people have issues with him, but I don't (at this point).

My great friend, SKYKING will support me on this because she is my very-best friend on BC EVER!! :happy2:

tieguy

Banned
HEY; I've been an Observer for a while and a Poster for a couple of months now.

Klein seems OK to me. I may grow to further respect or despise him; but for now his posts over the last couple of months seem OK. Several (many) people have issues with him, but I don't (at this point).

My great friend, SKYKING will support me on this because she is my very-best friend on BC EVER!! :happy2:

good for you . I'm glad someones looking out for the mentally lame.