Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

wilberforce15

Sorry..I have no idea what the hell you are talking about

If you address a man as a man, even if he wants to be called a woman or cut his genitalia off, then you can be fired or expelled from any agency, any university, or any company. And removed from social media.

Bruce Jenner is still a man.

Boom, that's a fireable offense at UPS, especially if you "deadname" a coworker or "misgender" a coworker.

But I know the difference between a man and a woman, and I'm not going to bow the knee. Therefore, my job is perpetually in jeopardy if the wrong liberal Karen gets involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilberforce15

Short version because you don't read:

I know that a man who cuts his genitalia off is still a man. And a woman who cuts her breasts off is still a woman.

Therefore, I'm unemployable for knowing the difference between boys and girls.

Re-Raise

Except I'm a real victim.

It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you.
If you address a man as a man, even if he wants to be called a woman or cut his genitalia off, then you can be fired or expelled from any agency, any university, or any company. And removed from social media.

Bruce Jenner is still a man.

Boom, that's a fireable offense at UPS, especially if you "deadname" a coworker or "misgender" a coworker.

But I know the difference between a man and a woman, and I'm not going to bow the knee. Therefore, my job is perpetually in jeopardy if the wrong liberal Karen gets involved.
The Base!

Last edited by a moderator:

Re-Raise

Short version because you don't read:

I know that a man who cuts his genitalia off is still a man. And a woman who cuts her breasts off is still a woman.

Therefore, I'm unemployable for knowing the difference between boys and girls.
You seem pretty slow. It seems pretty easy to learn how to address someone and how to be empathetic to their feelings.

For most people at least...

Re-Raise

Why does none of this surprise me about you wilberforce?

I feel DIDO and Newfie probably have sad stories about their inability to exist in society as well

wilberforce15

Were you fired for talking about your feelings concerning what makes a man a man and a woman a woman?
Nope. But everyone knows they can be.

We had a mechanic walked off the property for objecting to a woman in the men's bathroom.

But she had HR approval that because she was mentally ill enough to cut off her breasts and sign some forms, she was now a man.

She's not. She's still a woman.

The mechanic only kept his job because he bowed the knee to the HR totalitarian.

I would lose my job. Because I won't bow. But the woman is on another shift.

wilberforce15

I note that you agree that my job is in jeopardy, and that you support firing people like me, for knowing the difference between a boy and a girl.

Totalitolerance.

Re-Raise

Nope. But everyone knows they can be.

We had a mechanic walked off the property for objecting to a woman in the men's bathroom.

But she had HR approval that because she was mentally ill enough to cut off her breasts and sign some forms, she was now a man.

She's not. She's still a woman.

The mechanic only kept his job because he bowed the knee to the HR totalitarian.

I would lose my job. Because I won't bow. But the woman is on another shift.
Was he afraid he might see his peepee?

Mechanic could wait until the bathroom was free