Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

The Driver

I drive.
My standards are super-duper low. You don't have to be a Patriot's Patriot like myself.

All you gotta do is not try to overthrow everything that defined America for a few centuries.
You’re confused. I wasn’t part of the insurrectionist mob of chuckle faces that interfered with our Congress’ Constitutional obligations.

wilberforce15

You’re confused. I wasn’t part of the insurrectionist mob of chuckle faces that interfered with our Congress’ Constitutional obligations.
The insurrectionists were inside the building, solidifying their final coup attempt.

Four years of failed coup attempts culminated in one that finally worked.

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the folks who went in.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“Give me an ever loving break”

Did you see any rioting or looting in DC or any other state capital today?

Box Ox

Think Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, took narrowly escaping his own hanging pretty personally. Which is probably why he participated in reality today as the God Emperor fled DC.

wilberforce15

Think Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, took narrowly escaping his own hanging pretty personally. Which is probably why he participated in reality today as the God Emperor fled DC.

They stole an election, and all they got was a Minotaur taking selfies at Pelosi's desk.

They got off very easy.

Everyone should be praising the "far right" for how gently and nicely they accepted the bolshevik revolution and congressional treason.

wilberforce15

I think the National Guard and Secret Service made sure of that today.

it was a tactically brilliant setup.

They can screen the guardsmen for patriotic feelings and eliminate any who had some, and then have 25,000 of them in a mass show of force.

That way, if nothing happens, they can justify the use of such mass force against fake righty enemies. And if something does happen, they can still use it for the same purpose.

The standard commie playbook is amazingly effective.

Re-Raise

They stole an election, and all they got was a Minotaur taking selfies at Pelosi's desk.

They got off very easy.

Everyone should be praising the "far right" for how gently and nicely they accepted the bolshevik revolution and congressional treason.
You’re the perfect example of the crazy uncle Cletus that everyone tries to avoid at Christmas!

No one is afraid of you clown, they feel sorry for you and laugh at you behind your back.

wilberforce15

You’re the perfect example of the crazy uncle Cletus that everyone tries to avoid at Christmas!

No one is afraid of you clown, they feel sorry for you and laugh at you behind your back.

I imagine many ants have laughed at me behind my back.

But the thing is....they're ants. So I wouldn't know and definitely wouldn't care.

wilberforce15

I’d laugh right at you right in your face

Ive spent the last couple of years doing exactly that

Doesn't that prove that you already know the right isn't violent?

You see, if you think someone is violent, you don't do that.

Your'e revealing that you really know the whole violent-right thing is a total farce.