Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sometimes it's not even worth the effort. Hopefully he doesn't vote.
It boggles my mind how clueless some people are. Like we said before, I think people don’t know the difference between “authorization”, “strike vote”, “contract vote”. Amazing!

The Driver

I drive.
My strike fund is looking good also. Hoping I don't have to use it but that's what it's there for.
If things start to look ugly, I'll suspend all 401k and Roth IRA money and cut out in the extra goodies

I'm ready.

I have $28,000 ready to live off of if we strike. Much better feeling than having $2.80 because I bought a brand new Camaro or something.

The Driver

I drive.
We have guys that can't afford to take a sick day because they would miss an hour of overtime.

That stresses me out just hearing it.

I probably go a little overboard with saving, though. I save over 50% of my pay. 15% in 401(k) and the rest in a down payment fund for a home. Once I get the home I'm going to focus on about 20% in 401(k) and some additional over my 15 year payment on the home and spend more on what I want to do. I need to probably live a little.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That stresses me out just hearing it.

I probably go a little overboard with saving, though. I save over 50% of my pay. 15% in 401(k) and the rest in a down payment fund for a home. Once I get the home I'm going to focus on about 20% in 401(k) and some additional over my 15 year payment on the home and spend more on what I want to do. I need to probably live a little.
Do you eat ramen?