Are you voting?

How are you voting for the strike authorization?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Q

I just find it ridiculous that the contract always comes down to the last minute.
It didn't two contracts ago, and it worked out in our favorite, with the recession. History is something we all can learn from, but most don't. The markets will crash again. I just hope it crashes after we ratify this contract. It's not a matter of when it crashes, its can we get a contract before this time. With all legislative branches controlled by one party, if you look at history the end is coming.

It didn't two contracts ago, and it worked out in our favorite, with the recession. History is something we all can learn from, but most don't. The markets will crash again. I just hope it crashes after we ratify this contract. It's not a matter of when it crashes, its can we get a contract before this time. With all legislative branches controlled by one party, if you look at history the end is coming.
I think the economy is going to boom with the Trump tax cuts and the higher price in oil is letting the oil companies produce more.

@Jkloc420
Screenshot_20180527-090455.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
He's probably not too bad a guy. Just bitter and jaded about the union. He's involved at least, maybe not in a good or constructive way but involved non the less.

Let's put it this way. At least he's not a anHOURover. :)
He’s still stewing over something that happened three days ago. Millennial written all over him.