Driver7906

I accepted feeder this year and I'm currently in the mentally (but not physically) painful and not fun process of adapting to it. All the guys who have been doing it for a long time seem to enjoy it but I know they all went through the same process. It's a big change from packages but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it in a year from now.

My body already feels better.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I accepted feeder this year and I'm currently in the mentally (but not physically) painful and not fun process of adapting to it. All the guys who have been doing it for a long time seem to enjoy it but I know they all went through the same process. It's a big change from packages but I'm pretty sure it will be worth it in a year from now.

My body already feels better.
Sleep and life style adjustments are some of your biggest challanges

gatorkev85

Well I passed my road test in the brown truck, but did get deducted points a few times for not using engine breaking. Other than that he said I did pretty well. I havent driven a stick in over 3 years and never used engine breaking to come to a stop so i stuggled with that bit I passed and start feeder class on Sunday.

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Well I passed my road test in the brown truck, but did get deducted points a few times for not using engine breaking. Other than that he said I did pretty well. I havent driven a stick in over 3 years and never used engine breaking to come to a stop so i stuggled with that bit I passed and start feeder class on Sunday.

You broke the engine and still passed?