olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I have a question for current feeder drivers.
How do you like the relaxed grooming standards?

Personally, I don't like it. Always liked our guys and gals looking professional.

Personally, I don't like it. Always liked our guys and gals looking professional.
I have the same neatly trimmed, well-groomed beard I had for years before the change. Some take it too far, and some don't. Tattoos don't bother people as much as many think and I feel like it's no big deal. Either way, nothing makes up for all of the wrinkled uniforms people show up in all the time, or the hoodies that have been worn for years. Clean-shaven feeder drivers with covered tattoos still don't look professional when they are fat as :censored2:. Your focus should be more on package car drivers anyway, they see more customers and are the face of the company.

And it doesn't matter how well pressed a uniform is or how neatly polished shoes are, nothing would ever make this look professional...

20160714_134202-2.jpg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

I like my uniform clean and unwrinkled. I’m clean shaven and my haircut is always high and tight. However, I can’t grow those thick mountain man beards it just doesn’t come in right so that’s why I shave. My hair is also gloriously thick and wavy so if I let it go too long it gets hard to manage. Seriously, my hair is considered currency in some countries. It’s like a Golden Fleece.

pkgdriver

I like my uniform clean and unwrinkled. I’m clean shaven and my haircut is always high and tight. However, I can’t grow those thick mountain man beards it just doesn’t come in right so that’s why I shave. My hair is also gloriously thick and wavy so if I let it go too long it gets hard to manage. Seriously, my hair is considered currency in some countries. It’s like a Golden Fleece.
53C82234-380E-4DCC-A831-B99582AE0841.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@Wally get a load of this guy thinks he has some hair