scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They have been replaced by gay pride stations
They put a foot-washing station in one of our locker rooms. I never saw anybody use it.
CF923805-64E0-4384-870A-A1884F76CB1E.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Did you make that yourself? Good workmanship, if so.
I can't take credit for that, my wife ordered it for a Christmas present about five years ago. Some shoe store custom builds them. I could make it now, I have been making boxes with my new router and dovetail jig.

tempImageQsBSwf.png

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I can't take credit for that, my wife ordered it for a Christmas present about five years ago. Some shoe store custom builds them. I could make it now, I have been making boxes with my new router and dovetail jig.

View attachment 374735
Yeah I thought I remembered you liked to woodwork. Those are beautiful pieces. Hope to get into it when I have more time.

@Yeet, get a load of these haters. No one wants to be seen with bad hair!

What has the world come to? You can tell a lot about a man by the way he keeps his bountiful silky smooth hair. I have refused delivery before because the guy was bald. Almost called the cops on him.

Still comes in so thick I get a cut every three weeks. The salt is blending nicely, hoping to get that distinguished George Clooney / Richard Gere thing going.

Yeet

Still comes in so thick I get a cut every three weeks. The salt is blending nicely, hoping to get that distinguished George Clooney / Richard Gere thing going.
Same here but I’m still holding strong on the color with a few greys popping up. Not worried about it though, grey looks good on a well groomed man……..or so I’ve heard.

Yeet

View attachment 374735
Honestly I like your dovetail work better than the other picture, it’s more uniform. Have you ever thought about wood turning? There are videos on YouTube that I’m addicted to I recommend a watch.

Last edited: