I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Screenshot_20231107_152016_Chrome.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Felt the same way in the MH , God those things scared the sheit outtah me in the rain/ snow

I know a driver that almost lost a foot and leg in one of those tractors.

Some civilian lost control of their car, and bounced off the left front tire and sent him through a

guardrail and over a hill. The guy is still limping today.... and still driving.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

Some civilian lost control of their car, and bounced off the left front tire and sent him through a

guardrail and over a hill. The guy is still limping today.... and still driving.
Dam !!! He's lucky

PCM Troll

I bet he still got a written up for an "avoidable accident ".

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
At 3:14, what is the Teamster rule about this?
Saw this when it was posted on Reddit. When traffic is stopped like that, you have to expect someone is going to jump out like that so you need to knock it back a bit. Dude was going 10 over the limit. There are 2 idiot drivers in this video.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Anyone else having any luck with grievances regarding the in-cab cameras? Our local told us that they were told by the International to "drop it" because they are only sensors and won't be used for discipline. Both of those things have been proven to be WRONG. What good is it to have new language in the contract about this if won't be enforced?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Saw this when it was posted on Reddit. When traffic is stopped like that, you have to expect someone is going to jump out like that so you need to knock it back a bit. Dude was going 10 over the limit. There are 2 idiot drivers in this video.
You didn't watch the video at 3:14. It was a UAW protest jeep blocking a trucker