I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Jeeesus
20240311_054341.jpg

trickpony1

Relax a bit ,, keep your eyes on the mirrors. Follow through all turns. Look straight out at the road , not the hood !!
You'll be fine
....and remember you can't whip through traffic like you could in your pkg car.

Look ahead at least 1/4 mile. You can usually see trouble developing sooner.

Check your tractor park valve, a second time, before getting out.

Lock your truck if it's out of your sight.

Just suggestions....

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Jesus how can someone stay thin
View attachment 474825
Y’all have an ice cream machine??! Yeah I know what I’m bringing up at the next meeting.

As soon as your butt hits the seat, “parking brake is applied and the truck is in neutral.” Every single time. That and hitting anything are insta-fails. Your nerves will be the toughest thing to overcome, just know it gets easier every day. Your trainer is also going to try to stress you out to see how you handle pressure. Don’t snap, say “sorry, I’ll do better”. Your head will probably be spinning after every day of training, that’s normal and you won’t remember every single thing they tell you. Some of it will stick, some won’t. It’s like eating a big meal, it’ll take some time to digest then you’re hungry for more. You got this, I’ve seen some really dim people make it in feeders. Don’t hit that ice cream machine too much, fatty.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Y’all have an ice cream machine??! Yeah I know what I’m bringing up at the next meeting.

As soon as your but hits the seat, “parking brake is applied and the truck is in neutral.” Every single time. That and hitting anything are insta-fails. Your nerves will be the toughest thing to overcome, just know it gets easier every day. Your trainer is also going to try to stress you out to see how you handle pressure. Don’t snap, say “sorry, I’ll do better”. Your head will probably be spinning after every day of training, that’s normal and you won’t remember every single thing they tell you. Some of it will stick, some won’t. It’s like eating a big meal, it’ll take some time to digest then you’re hungry for more. You got this, I’ve seen some really dim people make it in feeders. Don’t hit that ice cream machine too much, fatty.
I'll snap the other TWO. But I've been up since 4am so good night