Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Then what? The fish in the sea that one day crawled onto land? Open you mind. Consider the observable facts
Come on. My mind is wide open.
The fish crawling out on the land and becoming you, is fascinating to an evolutionist. In fact, many things that are not observable facts are fascinating to evolutionist.
Evolution, as it pictures the stages of human development from a primeval unicellular organism to man, is based solely on assumption and has never been demonstrated to be true. This is a far cry from created fact.

floridays

So? Why insist on hammering the differences? I think the similarities are far more fascinating and don’t get the appreciation they deserve.
I think I may agree with what I think you are alluding to. God gave man the definition of a day, we are finite, God is eternal, his day and our day are definitely not the same. I know very little about God, more than some, definitely less than those that have completely surrendered their lives to his Lordship. I thank God he sent His Son for sinners such as me.
I need to get with the program more, (to put it in current usage.) I will be ashamed when I meet my Lord and God in that day.

bbsam

Staff member
No hammer is out.
You see similarities. I don't at all.
If there were similarities I might be fascinated, but I really don't see it.
You already admitted to the order being similar. And if you want to get hung up on a day being a billion years, ok. Whatever. Pretty silly if you ask me especially considering there isn’t a human alive that can truly fathom a billion years anyway.

bbsam

Staff member
Come on. My mind is wide open.
The fish crawling out on the land and becoming you, is fascinating to an evolutionist. In fact, many things that are not observable facts are fascinating to evolutionist.
Evolution, as it pictures the stages of human development from a primeval unicellular organism to man, is based solely on assumption and has never been demonstrated to be true. This is a far cry from created fact.
The writers of the Pentateuch did not observe creation and yet the order they describe from simple to more complex beings is scientifically supported.

Wouldn’t it suck if you and evolutionists had common ground? Oh the horror of it all!

BrownFlush

The writers of the Pentateuch did not observe creation and yet the order they describe from simple to more complex beings is scientifically supported.

Wouldn’t it suck if you and evolutionists had common ground? Oh the horror of it all!
The order isn't "similar". The order of the days were "necessary" to sustain what was created the day after.
Did you miss the literal day?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Not for something God inspired. Or do you prefer to limit Gods capabilities?
Nice spin. He didn't "inspire'' all that was made. He spoke it into existence . Fully formed.
God didn't evolve anything.
Create. It is something that never had an existence.
Read the account. There is no change or evolving in what was made.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice spin.
You can remain stubborn as long as you want but I just don’t see why you insist upon it.

I have never understood the fight between creation and evolution, science and religion. They all seem victimized by two sets of idiots trying to be “right” and succeeding only in working themselves up into needless blather.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice spin. He didn't "inspire'' all that was made. He spoke it into existence . Fully formed.
Read the account. There is no change or evolving in what was made.
Well he certainly hasn’t evolved your thinking beyond third grade Sunday school!;)

BrownArmy

(attack 1) Oh Boo Hoo Hoo

I've thrown more books away than you have read.
The repeated idiot is you because it's obvious you know nothing about the Bible.
I lol every time you post one of your "well read" enlightened post. You're hilarious .

LMAO Tommy, learn some science.

BrownFlush

You can remain stubborn as long as you want but I just don’t see why you insist upon it.

I have never understood the fight between creation and evolution, science and religion. They all seem victimized by two sets of idiots trying to be “right” and succeeding only in working themselves up into needless blather.
No blather.
I can only be as stubborn as far as the account will let me.
Pretend theory is a waste of your time when you accept what happened.

BrownFlush

Well he certainly hasn’t evolved your thinking beyond third grade Sunday school!;)
It has always amazed me though, the length that man has gone to deny the existence of God.
Just look at these "in depth discussions" and "scientific theory ". These enlightened atheist have got to keep it going.
It's all such a crock of :censored2:.
It is amazing that any thinking person would argue that it's what happened.
yeah..a long time ago there was this...and it got together with that and we know this because we did it in a controlled lab and then there was a bang and out of that bang came all this order and the next thing you know a fish crawled out of some water and here we are!. LOL

Last edited:

floridays

Sam, scripture proclaims God created man, in his image. It does not say he created a evolutionary process.

I don't know about you, but for me that creates nut cuttin time, anyone is free to choose their position nonetheless.