Atheism ON TOPIC

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So you’re a creationist? You believe in the story of Adam and Eve?
Ya think?
You have been consistently stupid, I haven’t seen a bit of truth out of you yet.
Yes, always consistent .
Could it be that also that because I think when you suck dicks and put them in your ass, it is incredibly stupid, so there can be no credibility given?
Nahhhhh....lol...You stay pissed and blind to anyone who does not agree with you about your pitiful life no matter the subject.

floridays

You have been consistently stupid, I haven’t seen a bit of truth out of you yet.
Here's some truth, it may offend you, if it passes mod muster you will see it.

This is not about a gay thing, I make this as my first statement.

Can we agree whether creation or evolution the desired outcome is multiplication or duplication?

Yes or no?

You sir have required proof, from @TheBrownFlush to support his beliefs as you offer theory, nothing concrete, only what is personally advantageous.

Back to the creation evolution question, whether or not you agree, my statement would be true in both instances.

My point, you asked for truth, I'm dealing truth, under evolution or creation what you live, proclaim, and flaunt goes against both "theories" period.

If you stay in your own state, and everyone, and living thing was the same life would cease to exist beyond planaria and virus's.

The truth is, you are out of line with evolution and creation.

Lose the cockiness is my advice, and floss.

BrownArmy

Ya think?

Yes, always consistent .
Could it be that also that because I think when you suck dicks and put them in your ass, it is incredibly stupid, so there can be no credibility given?
Nahhhhh....lol...You stay pissed and blind to anyone who does not agree with you about your pitiful life no matter the subject.

Where did your God come from?

It’s not enough to say ‘because the Bible’, that’s an intellectually lazy answer.

A more honest answer would be that you have no idea, but instead you roll out a bunch of nonsense that the Bible proves science and science proves the Bible.

Wut?

El Correcto

god is dead
Like I said consistently stupid.
We are all homo-
Checkmate cishets

Absolutely, I do.
I'm here to be educated, school me.
How do you reconcile homoerectus and the existence of all the other species of the homo genus? How do you reconcile Neanderthal DNA still in our genome today?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Where did your God come from?

It’s not enough to say ‘because the Bible’, that’s an intellectually lazy answer.

A more honest answer would be that you have no idea, but instead you roll out a bunch of nonsense that the Bible proves science and science proves the Bible.

Wut?

The phrase "come from" implies temporal significance. This is only relevant if God exists under the same rules of time as us.

Ergo, if God creates our definition of time, and exists outside of it, there does not exist a "time" prior to which God did not exist. Meaning God did not "come from" anything.

BrownArmy

The phrase "come from" implies temporal significance. This is only relevant if THE SINGULARITY exists under the same rules of time as us.

Ergo, if THE SINGULARITY creates our definition of time, and exists outside of it, there does not exist a "time" prior to which THE SINGULARITY did not exist. Meaning THE SINGULARITY did not "come from" anything.

Fixed it for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
The phrase "come from" implies temporal significance. This is only relevant if God exists under the same rules of time as us.

Ergo, if God creates our definition of time, and exists outside of it, there does not exist a "time" prior to which God did not exist. Meaning God did not "come from" anything.
One side is willing to admit they don’t know.
The other is not.
Which one is ignorant?

BrownFlush

One side is willing to admit they don’t know.
The other is not.
Which one is ignorant?
For you to admit God would mean accountability and responsibility .
It would mean that you would have to acknowledge that homosexuality is an abomination to Him.

You decide, instead of that, to go with denying God and continuing in the sin you are involved in and minimizing and making light of those who do not agree or accept what you do as normal.
Live it up.
But your ignorance really shows when you go on a flame up homo rant.

El Correcto

god is dead
Most gay men wouldn’t even punch you in your face or be upset at you spewing your hatred. It’s just part of being gay, dealing with ignorant religious people.

BrownFlush

It’s filth because your points are obscene and not based in fact. I’ve had family members say this :censored2: to my face growing up, doesn’t bother me friend. I was bullied relentlessly for being gay, remember I grew up in the Bible thumping south during the 90’s.
What? This isn't bullying.
And this has no Bible thumping agenda( you always miss that part) it is about what is natural, nature, an observed fact of nature, male and female.
This is using real words with real homosexual acts.
Gay lifestyle? What in the world could be wrong with that? Sounds nice and ok when you say it that way ,but.....
Not to offend, when you put it in real terms, it makes the logical person think, could this be natural?

Sorry about your past.

BrownFlush

Most gay men wouldn’t even punch you in your face or be upset at you spewing your hatred. It’s just part of being gay, dealing with ignorant religious people.
There is no hatred. Another point always you miss.
The hatred always comes from you. In fact, you hate so much , it's obvious you don't even see it.
You stay pissed because I do not agree with you.

El Correcto

god is dead
What? This isn't bullying.
And this has no Bible thumping agenda( you always miss that part) it is about what is natural, nature, an observed fact of nature, male and female.
This is using real words with real homosexual acts.
Gay lifestyle? What in the world could be wrong with that? Sounds nice and ok when you say it that way ,but.....
Not to offend, when you put it in real terms, it makes the logical person think, could this be natural?

Sorry about your past.
Where do you get your perception on what is natural? You view natural through the lens of a Christian, homosexuality is found and recorded throughout human history and different animals.

El Correcto

god is dead
There is no hatred. Another point always you miss.
The hatred always comes from you. In fact, you hate so much , it's obvious you don't even see it.
You stay pissed because I do not agree with you.
You don’t agree with me because you’re a religious fool who has “faith” in what you know to be correct. Not fact, faith.

Facts don’t care about your religion tommy.