August 1st will be here soon...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Mate?

Not even in the US I see. Canada?

Sorry, but in order to take the Teamsters down, she will also have to take the Company down and start over.

The stock holders and Board of Directors will not allow her to do this. She is not free to do as she pleases. She had people to answer to.

You don’t do this to a $100 Billion Company making $5 Billion a year. You only do this to a Company already on the verge of collapse.

Not saying that UPS will never try, but there is too much to lose at this time. Sorry Mate, go back to your Country and find a home to crawl back into.

LOL
You must be new here

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There can be reasons for that.

Is there a qualified group.... that are even interested ?

That's a nice thought. An opportunity, for people to advantage of.

Very few PT people successfully transition from 3.5 hrs a day.... to 12 to 14.

My Local tried it.

Besides that not sure you want some 21 year old head banger pulling a train across the country in all kinds of weather

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Her "people" only care about the price of the stock and whether or not they make Wall Street's projection for the current quarter.

Her "people" will not burn down UPS just to get rid of the Teamsters. Her "people" will not tank the stock just to get rid of the teamsters. Her "people" each own millions of dollars worth of stock and will not tank the stock, lose millions of dollars, in hopes that some time in the future, UPS comes back as some semblance of a Company that it once was.

Her "people" will not risk the many lawsuits that will come, from very big players no less, by burning down the Company. Vanguard, BlackRock, JP Morgan, Fidelity, State Street Global, etc. Her "people" only care about themselves and the value of the stock to keep the stockholders, and themselves, rich.

Her “people” already “ got “ theirs why do they give a :censored2:

Screenshot_20230419-184139-865.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hopefully we have a contract or according to Sean we will have a long August vacation
Maybe longer for many.
I’m sure there’s some IE ratio correlating packages to UPS bodies needed. ( Less packages = less bodies).
There certainly are those numbers for Pilots, MX, Support, etc in the airline.

Hopefully, the Teamsters / Company won’t :censored2: things up too badly before the matter is ultimately settled. (I’m not picking sides between IBT or UPS as to who’ll do the most damage).

Maybe longer for many.
I’m sure there’s some IE ratio correlating packages to UPS bodies needed. ( Less packages = less bodies).
There certainly are those numbers for Pilots, MX, Support, etc in the airline.

Hopefully, the Teamsters / Company won’t :censored2: things up too badly before the matter is ultimately settled. (I’m not picking sides between IBT or UPS as to who’ll do the most damage).

I'm ready for the worst, but I feel like all parties involved have to know what's at stake here. UPS increased their operating profit from just under $5B to around $12B-$13B (depending on the source) over the term of this contract, an increase of over 160% on the high end. My pay went up 14.5% because of COLA, but I was only due an 11.5% raise based on the GWI. Now, I'm not saying it's $60/hr or we walk, but I will say that Carol and her crew didn't do what they did without us. We are at a point where I think we have more leverage than I think we've had for a long time.

I'm ready for the worst, but I feel like all parties involved have to know what's at stake here. UPS increased their operating profit from just under $5B to around $12B-$13B (depending on the source) over the term of this contract, an increase of over 160% on the high end. My pay went up 14.5% because of COLA, but I was only due an 11.5% raise based on the GWI. Now, I'm not saying it's $60/hr or we walk, but I will say that Carol and her crew didn't do what they did without us. We are at a point where I think we have more leverage than I think we've had for a long time.
We had a little leverage last time until Hoffa fat ass threw us under the bus