Austere Iraqi Mourners Storm Embassy

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not sure why you think continuing diplomatic relations is kicking the can. The Iran deal was working. They didn’t have nukes, they weren’t shooting missiles into Iraq or Saudi Arabia like they are now. They were being dealt with. Trump’s decisions have made the world and the US less safe.
Wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not sure why you think continuing diplomatic relations is kicking the can. The Iran deal was working. They didn’t have nukes, they weren’t shooting missiles into Iraq or Saudi Arabia like they are now. They were being dealt with. Trump’s decisions have made the world and the US less safe.
Your entire stance on the issue is a lie built on the unconstitutional “treaty” with Iran.

vantexan

The theocracy is firmly rooted and your long hoped for internal revolution against Islam isn't likely to happen. If anything, Trump has increased hatred of the US and strengthened Iranian nationalism.

I just read that Iraq's puppet parliament has voted to expel US troops from Iraq. All nations dislike it when another country imposes it's will upon them or takes action on their soil without permission.

The consequences of a poor decision begin.
Iraq is now controlled by the Shia who are aligned with the Shia of Iran. Was controlled by the Sunni minority under Hussein. Try to learn some history.

vantexan

Do you think starting another hot war will increase or decrease the number of terrorists that want death to America? Will one assassination really hinder their ability to attack?
That Iranian general was widely regarded as brilliant and thus a thorn in our side for a very long time. Sometimes it's as simple as taking out leadership to disrupt a bad actor.

vantexan

If you say so. Iran doesn’t have nukes right now because of the deal. They are more likely to develop them now because of Trump and his reckless decisions.
The deal got the mullahs their $150 Billion back and they still continued to enrich uranium and test missiles in spite of saying they wouldn't with the deal. The Iranians have said that soon they would have the means to destroy Israel. If an American president said something similar, at least a Republican one, the Left would go crazy. Why do you insist on supporting Iran in its endeavors? Do you truly hate Israel that much?

It will be fine

The deal got the mullahs their $150 Billion back and they still continued to enrich uranium and test missiles in spite of saying they wouldn't with the deal. The Iranians have said that soon they would have the means to destroy Israel. If an American president said something similar, at least a Republican one, the Left would go crazy. Why do you insist on supporting Iran in its endeavors? Do you truly hate Israel that much?
You seem confused again. How am I supporting Iran? I know you don’t have a good argument so you have to invent a straw man to argue against, but rambling like an idiot isn’t very effective.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Iraq is now controlled by the Shia who are aligned with the Shia of Iran. Was controlled by the Sunni minority under Hussein. Try to learn some history.

It's still a theocracy, which was my point. More fallout today. Ho-hum, our great president has just turned more if the world against us.

If they would just come to Jesus, everything would be OK.

vantexan

You seem confused again. How am I supporting Iran? I know you don’t have a good argument so you have to invent a straw man to argue against, but rambling like an idiot isn’t very effective.
Then stop rambling like an idiot. Problem solved. And you do, whether you see it or not, jump quickly to the defense of our enemies and make it sound as if the U.S. is always responsible for every bad thing in the region.

Overpaid Union Thug

upload_2020-1-5_16-35-5.png

vantexan

It's still a theocracy, which was my point. More fallout today. Ho-hum, our great president has just turned more if the world against us.

If they would just come to Jesus, everything would be OK.
Do you really think you win over people with asinine remarks?